Fill in the blank: Donald Trump is a ___________?

Most creative guy/girl gets MHO

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Xenophobic, racist, polygamous, incestual, no-hair-havin', vague-as-fuck, bankrupt-ridden, unconstitutional fucktard who probably has dookie covering his micropenis on a regular basis

What Girls Said 20

What Guys Said 35

• guy who wants to bang his daughter.

• ... bigger threat to the US than all the people (Muslims, Mexicans, etc.) he is constantly discriminating, insulting and attacking

• fucktard

,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Donald Trump is a bankrupt liar and a racist.

• supreme, unapologetic egoist, and except for being more childishly obvious about it is completely indistinguishable in that respect from Hillary Clinton.

• ... someone who I strongly disagree with most of his views, but at the same time I love how uncomfortable he makes everyone, and I still have yet to ever feel affected personally by who the president is, so fuck it, let's get weird.

• "Dear El Paso, u'd better not fuck with Donald Trump, or else there will be hell toupee."

Donald Trump is an honorary "California girl" because of his sick spray tan!

• Don't Trump is a Candidate xD (only a candidate, I doubt it he's gonna win)

• rich guy...

• Rich old man.

• A COMPETENT LEADER AND WINNER. he isn't racist, he's nationalistic and ethnocentric and he's trying to protect America from a covert CULTURE WAR AND MONETARY WAR.
    dont lie many people are ethnocentric, for example brazil, china, other its everywhere u r probably too

the KKK are real racists.

• there r different kinds of culture wars. groups include, KKK, religious insitutions, radical islamics disguised as normal islamics, china wages a primarily economic war, south American states wage maybe an economic war but probably a culture war. culture wars exist in many cities for example. cities where most people are primarily of negro descent who are actually overly ethnocentric and probably racist. although definitly not all but a lot. thank the history of america for that. there is... just every place you can think of thats exporting their cultural values that heavily disrupt or conflict with a new countries including business economic competition. i read recently that china wants to buy land in the middle of the USA or something if the USA can't pay chinas debt. thats an economic war and imagine a peice of china in the middle of amerca thats now a hub for exporting chinas values IN america, same goes for other countries like islamic or negroe however i dont think... there is a

• just to say again im not racist however i am ethnocentric and protective of my home, family, neighbourhood and countrey however not really country cus im Canadian lol, the value of homes for example are influenced by the type of people living in the neighbourhood. because classifying by race or something is usually accurate, age race, status, etc. it is a war between the extremes of those qualities. this is a reality. somethings can be done to pul up the quality of life like education but these things are slow, so management is very important.

• in places of my city there are large populations of chinese there. its almost all chinese. for example. many chinese people dont even speak or understand English even if its the law. they grow and push passivly and activly people who are not chinese away. this is a culture war, some chinese are fine living with non chinese and others want them out. I've been doing business with chinese people all my life. but this is an example of a cutlure war. not really a war but a battle, china would be doing a war (w america) or neighbouring countries close to them.

• ... rich guy.

• man with power, and like all men with power... dangerous.

• A Draft Dodging, Mygonistic, Fascist, Health care for regular people, Xeno-phobic penis masquerading as human being

• Waste of time and space so I'm not even going to waste energy explaining how I feel about him...

• guy that is luckily not running for president in my country ^^ good luck to you all my American friends

• Plant owned by the Clintons.

• media whore and jackass..

• Is a raciest bigot full of hot air.
    media.cagle.com/46/2015/03/19/161510_600.jpg

• Joke... ...

• pussy hound.

What's with the obsession with Donald Trump around this place?

• 0|0
  • Genuis/ future president

• an incompetent presidential candidate

• Competent and knows what he's doing.

That's actually a problem. I'd rather see yet another donkey in a white house like they had for a last few decades. More stupidity and mistakes they make -- better for us.

• American Hero.

• "a God sent for exposing the true face of America".

• I KNEW there will be plenty of downvotes. Of course majority is commenting against my view. I am really glad to see that, believe me. However, just open any news on Yahoo about Trump or his Anti Muslim rhetoric and then look at the 100s of comments below that news.

Also, media is not reporting any anti Muslim hate crime that is going on right now. Trump has ignited this fire that will only increase.

• is the most racist and most iritating guy ever we witnessed...

• Fine presidential candidate.

• He look like he have blowjob when he pruck lips and he get dog hair golden on his wig

• More from Guys
    5