Ever felt like you are just being used by people, and you can't do anything about it?

It's always been this way for me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. And no. Since I like to talk, make jokes, they think they can just play around with me, use me during their free time etc., I can very well show them the middle finger but I just don't want to hurt them. But if it crosses the threshold limit, they'll see a different me.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• I'm someone who's always liked to help people. From explaining something they didn't understand, to providing first aid.
    From many people, you get friendship for it. From a small group however, you get the question to do it again, and again, and they find it normal to not even say thank you :o

• Nopes nopes

• Yes. I'm surprised so many people said no.

• No I can do something about it which is leave.

• No. I've actually never felt that way

• Nope. If I ever feel like I am getting taken advantage of I out an end to it

• Yes yes, the current situation I'm in I feel I'm getting used by a female friend of mine...

What Girls Said 3

• Yes ALL MY LIFE! This is why I don't have friends!~

• nope.. I don't let people use me.. helping a friend in need is something else.. only talking to someone when you need something in return in using..

• Everyday -sighs-