Has marijuana ever made you teeth/jaw or nose go numb completely? Was it laced or just strong as sheit?

I have had this happen two or three times i think it was laced with cocaine personally but from what i hear that isn't the proper way to use it anyway and supposedly has little effect. What else could cause the numbing effect? That song i can't feel my face is a song about cocaine and thats what happened. Crazy Canadian weed from sketchy people i guess lol The source sold cocaine and weed so its likely it could of been accidental.

• Stong weed
  • You are sketchy
  • It was laced
    Vote C
  • It was from drinkin and smoking or taking pill and smoking perhaps?
    Vote D

Most Helpful Guy

• Cocaine does sone weird shit and if there's some in your weed then you should probably find another dealer

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

• No dealer is going to lace weed with cocaine, do you know how much coke is?

It's really strong stuff... sometimes, proper strong strong skunk can be like that.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!