What shows/series do you watch?

What's your favorite show and what show are looking forward to see in 2016? I'm watching Suits, the flash, into the badlands, Gotham, heroes reborn, the man in the high castle, Fargo and Jessica Jones.

As for next year I would like to see game of thrones and the new x files.

Most Helpful Girl

• Aaah, Suits! <3 I haven't watched any of this new series, I'm so behind :P I have it all recorded, just haven't gotten around to it yet. Game of Thrones is kinda reluctantly on my list to watch, and X-Files is something I'm looking forward to so so much <3 I'm thinking of trying out Jessica Jones and Daredevil, may look into Orphan Black too.

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't get in to most of those, which is odd because I love fantasy/sci fi. I love Heroes of course. Too bad it's not gonna get extended, and its down to its last 3 episodes

I've been watching older ones, like Grounded for LIfe (just finished) (i had watched it when I was younger but, thought Id rewatch it), and now im watching saved by the bell (again, just wanted to rewatch it). I might try to get in to some others.

Plus I have all the ones on the t. v. i watch, like lost girl and wwe

What Girls Said 5

• I have one episode of Death Parade left.

I've finished Tokyo Ghoul and American Horror Story.

I need to finish Mushi-shi, Samurai Champloo, and a few other anime. Plus, I have to see the last season of TWD.

Oh, and I need to buy the GoT seasons.

• Games of Thrones for me as well.

• The walking dead, the red road, American horror story, bates motel, game of thrones, orange is the new black. And I'm currently on the lookout for more shows.

• Once upon a time is my favorite now.

• Supernatural
    Deadliest Catch
    M*A*S*H
    True Blood

• How is Supernatural still going? I kind of stopped watching around season 3 or 4 and I thought it climaxed when they fought Lucifer?

• Im only on season 4 right now so I don't know...

What Guys Said 3

• Doctor who
    House of cards
    Game of thrones
    Animes ( too many to count)
    Supernatural

This is mainly what i watch but i preferto read more times so i watch these if im in lazy mood : )

• I am a grandpa Melcom in the middle
    X-Files
    That 70s show
    pokemon

• Archer
    Game of Thrones

That's about it.