If you dont want any contact with someone is the best way to just ignor them completely?

if you dont want any contact with someone is the best way to just ignor them completely? I met this gy 3-4 months ago and we go to the same class, but i was hoping the last time i saw him would be 2 weeks ago.

He has said stuff like "love you lots" and he keeps messaging me, so if i dont want him to contact me again is the best way to just completely ignor him?

He is not a bad guy and he hasn't done anything bad, but he is a bit to childish and too much for me to consider him a legit friend

Most Helpful Guy

• U should tell him your not intersested... Let him know why (but in a nice way) so he can improve himself

• but its a bit weird to tell someone "you're annoying and i dont want to be your friend", there isn't a good way to tell anyone that

Most Helpful Girl

• Just ignore him and treat him as a casual friend

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0