Who is the stupidest person who have ever seen?

Funny stupid preferably

You need to have met this person at least in passing,
Its a funny story question not politics question
My father once finished flying back home to Albequeque from a temp assignment in the air force.
When he landed two college girls asked where they could exchange their money because they were no longer in America, they were in NEW MEXICO.
Thats the kind of stupid I want to hear about

Most Helpful Girl

• Well i'm from the south, so where do I possibly start...

The women I work with are always talking about their relationships and I hear the stupidest things ever. The most recent one was this girl was arguing with another girl, for trying to take her visitation time at the prison. She wanted to visit her boyfriend and this other girl was interested in him and he can only have one visitor, whoever gets there first. This other girl was trying to take her time and she was saying things like "If she takes my time, i'm going to kick her ass" etc. They were sending text arguing with each other, over this guy in jail. Was one of the saddest things i've seen. The best part is the guy did 10 years before that and is doing another couple more for breaking his probation. He also beat the hell out of the girl who works with me...

• THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
      This is what a comment should be like on this question apolitical and an example of the finest stupidity.

• lol, that's hilarious.

• Thank you :)

Most Helpful Guy

• myself. i do not know anyone as well as myself to judge them. but i know my weakness and flaws... the mistakes I've made knowing and not knowingly... the depravity of my life and soul...

• Aw come on man, don't be too hard on yourself.

What Girls Said 1

• Donald Trump. Racist bloody corn cob.

• Read teh updates, I assume you haven't met him in passing, thats politics, Seriously this is supposed to be funny.
      Not political.,
      I hate the man but this is not the place.
      #Feelthebern
      or if not John Dillinger 2016

• The update isn't visible from Live Feed, child.

What Guys Said 4

• Donaly Trump... although he's more stupid than funny.

VOTE FOR TED CRUZ!!! ;)

-ok done campaigning now, lol!

• Ted Cruz wanted to see obamas birth certificate AND WAS BORN IN FUCKING CALGARY Canada

• He was born in the U. S,
      His birth certificate says so and the only reason this consiracy theory exists is because some people really don't want a black president.

• Black? who gives a shit what color he is and you can't prove to me that the birth certificate he shows is authentic.

I just like this.. this is just as good as that fake certificate he has shown www.freerepublic.com/.../posts?page=17

• Funny stupid - Gavin from Let's play/achivement hunter

I would say me but people just laugh at how stupid I am and not what I did ahah

• A feminist who thought affirmative action was a good thing

• Kim Kardashian