Am a muslim from jordan (middle east) I would like to wish all of you a merry Christmas and a very happy new year ❤️ Full of joy, peace and love❤️?

Most Helpful Guy

• You know, I get it that by wishing a merry Christmas as a Muslim, you want to be/look tolerant, nice or maybe socially expectable? perhaps a little but liberal? But the thing is, by wishing merry Christmas you are not in fact doing something religiously wrong because you are being a part of celebrating a fest that goes against you faith, you know? The idea of Jesus peace be upon him is the "begotten son" of God (Astghfirullah) and that we are gonna celebrate his birthday.

I know that you as a "modern Muslim" might dislike my opinion, but hey, don't mind me, I'm actually the type of person who takes my religion seriously in every single detail in terms of believing and as much seriously as possible in terms of practicing xD

• Socially acceptable*

• Yazan you're back! :D

Most Helpful Girl

• What does it matter where you're from and what your religion is...

Merry Christmas :)

• Because social media tries to show that muslims are not good people and we are racists to our religion only! I wanna show its nt true we are all one. No religion no colour and no wars can part us

• Im calling attention to unit no matter who we are and what we believe in. Im a muslim and i accept and respect everybody. Sorry if u got me wrong i really didn't mean to drag attention to islam or muslims.

• I understand where your coming from but to me it just kinda achieves the opposite effect...
      Just my thoughts.
      But as i said Merry Christmas none the less :)

What Guys Said 20

• thank you very much!!!

• I don't know why u included u're a Muslim from Jordan, all r welcome on this EPIC HOLIDAY! MERRY Christmas EVERYBODY!

• I answerd a question like this a minute ago :) coz i wanna show the world that muslims can unit with other religions and be kind and polite to other people ❤️ Spreadin the love ❤️

• Hahahahhahahaha im alright with it 😘👍🏼

• Lol cmon u gotta reap the sweet rewards of Christmas!

• That is really kind of you!

I want to wish you and your family all the happiness and joy of Christmas

• But Muslims don't celebrate Chrsitmas.

• Thank you! Thats very thoughtfull of you! Happy Holidays to you as well.

• 1|0
    • Oh God... That wall... Those unforgettable moments when you cross it... You just made me miss being home more.

• Why, thank you! :)

• JazakAllahu khair

• That's nice of you - and it proves that independant of our religion or culture we all share those values: love, joy, peace!
    Thanks a lot and wish you all the best :D

• Muslims don't celebrate Christmas. Is this a terrorist attack?

I will not let you into my country!

• thank you , and is jordan next to israel right? by the way Im from Turkey.

• Happy Hanukkah?

• Full of joy? Peace? Love? Psssssh lame! Where's the food at? ... I wanna be full of food!!! Arggh!!

• I wish u a merry Christmas full of food hahaha forever in ur tummy. 🍌🍒🍠🍯🍞🌯🌮🍟🍔🍕🌭🍪🍩🍮

• Full of food? Yay, I'm your bestfriend now.

• Thank you. I wish you peace and joy as well.

• Hey Jordanian girl :) I'm muslim too and wish all of peeps on here a merry Christmas and happy new year to u :) ^_^

• The same to you too, if it's applicable. lol :D

• Thank you, happy holidays to you too.

• Thank you... so no more bombs mmmk?

• Are planning to self detonate next

• I don't believe you.

What Girls Said 9

• Thank you. Happy holidays.

• You're an awesome person! Thank you and same to you!

• Same goes to you:)

• Happy holidays 😁

• Thank you very much ^_^ Same to you, wishing you a Merry Merry Christmas and all the best for the new year :)

• Thank you for your kind wishes

I wish you a peaceful and joyful time too and an auspicious new year

• I'm Jordanian toooo!! Oh God I'm so happy 😂 you're the first Jordanian I see on here !😂

• Islam is still a violent religion. Tell your fellow Muslims to stop trying to make the world into an Islamic state. Not all of us want to follow your violent religion. Muslims expect the west to except the yet they don't protect Christians and non-Muslims in muslim countries.

It's hard for us to believe you wish peace when your people want to blow, burn and decapitate everyone up

• Jazakallah 😊 Merry Christmas!