🍎G@GGERS!, What are we doing for X-MAS🎄🎁🎁🎁?

X-MAS=Christmas!🎁
HAPPY X-MAS!!!
#QueenApple24 #QA24 #applethequeenofgag

I celebrate my Christmas on the 24th so yeahh! We mostly just wait for food and eat. Than at 12am we open our presents! Sadly this little apple doesn't get anything. Since my mom can't afford it! Doesn't mean I can't give her a presents! LOL... If you don't celebrate it than tell me whats you doing that day?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I am gonna be studying for my finals ho ho ho.

• You have finals? In US we take our finals before chrismas.

• Yes I do. :( We have exams even tomorrow, and finals in early January.

I know you guys do. And that is why I wish I was in an American university. :(

• THATS SOME SHIT! You could easily just adjust to do finals before break... Its not even a break when your worried about school!

What Guys Said 18

What Girls Said 13

• DAMNNN Those are a LOT of presents lmao.
    Well obviously, Christmas (teehee) i've already looked inside a present of mine, and they're Urban Outfitters socks with ruffles and buttons.. SO FUCKING CUTE YASS.
    After Christmas we're going up to our cabin in the North and we're going to go skiing! i'm bringing a friend and so is my brother, then our family friends are coming, and my parents too of course.

• Imma be cruising to Stockholm.

• My family originally planned to getting up way earlier than we usually do to open presents because my sister had to work work Christmas day but my sister thinks she is going to quit because she is not respected at her job. My other sister created some drama so I think my family is going to stay at my parents house for presents and dinner.

• I don't celebrate Christmas but I take advantage of the sales! 😝😁

• We're having lunch at our aunt and uncles house, we do it every year.

• Yeah

Hell yeah, I celebrate it

Lots of food! Gifts I don't know. I didn't ask for anything much this year. I will see 😉

• Nothing. My Christmas is being hold off until the 26th or 27. Since my sister and her boyfriend are heading up here at night on the 26th.

• Home with family... simple !

• I'm seeing family on Christmas Day. We'll eat and open presents.

• I'm going to try to stay happy 😄

• Just open presents. Cook. And eat.

• My family is going to a ballet on Christmas Day 😊

• Nothing. s