I really really want to go out and collect a few star wars action figures. How nerdy am i?

Im a 32 year old make and because of the latest star wars movie i really really want to buy and collect atar wars action figures. I really want Kylo Ren in particular, he was so cool! 😎

how nerdy am i?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• My friend went and bought an action figure right when the new merch came out.
    It's already worth a lot more than he paid for it on eBay.
    I don't think it makes you that nerdy.

What Girls Said 5

• Ya dork! 😂 Nooooo honestly! Let's go shopping toto manoto! And we can get some Star Wars figurines. And we can be billionaires in a decade! 🤔😂

• Could be worse...

• That's not nerdy. Though to me nothing is super nerdy. :D

• How is this nerdy? Star Wars is AWESOME!!

• Pretty nerdy, but hey who cares...

What Guys Said 5

• Not very nerdy by my standards. I used to want to collect action figures from the original trilogy but they can be worth big $$$

• That's cool man. Just don't ever talk about that during dates LOL

• Everyone's a geek about something, man. So long as it doesn't consume your life, have fun!

• You're a geek, then! I gotta say I've never seen Star Wars but if I had I'd so geek out with u!

• There is no problem with that