Anyone else embarrased to be a Republican bc of Trump?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would I be embarrassed? He is just like any other candidate. You think we agree with every policy every other republican candidate has? You think Bush never said or did anything I didn't agree with? That is just the nature of politics, and political parties. The guy I want to be my nominee NEVER wins the republican nomination. That is just something I have learned to deal with.

You do realize that Trump is a friend of the Clinton's don't you? Are you friends with people that you are embarrassed by like that? Of course not. There is far fewer differences between him and the Clinton's than people want to believe. None of them represent the working class Americans. They are all elitists dividing the country up so that they get richer, while we get poorer.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's not actually a Republican. I don't think he even expects to be elected president. However, he WOULD like to be anointed emperor.

In fact, I'm starting to wonder if he doesn't have some agenda to get Hillary elected. If he were to win the nomination, she would win the general election way too easily. Maybe that's his REAL plan...

• I don't think Hillary Clinton would beat Trump. There is no way America will vote a woman in for president. There are far too many sexist males out there.

The same way Donald Trump is not a Republican, Bernie Sanders isn't a Democrat (He was Independent for decades).

What Guys Said 16

• All big political parties are an embarrassing because not a single one really is interested and acting to help the people. Doesn't matter if its Trump or Hillary, if it is Obama, Bush, Clinton, etc

• Bravo! Bravo!

• @BelleGirl21

People around here are young and naive. Probably will take them a few disappointing elections to realise that corrupt people are drawn to power and power corrupts. Hence, even the election-donations are nothing more, but pre-emptive bribery. Billionaires and billion-heavy companies aren't rich for no reason, but because they do whatever is necessary to increase their income.

Also it reminds me of that study figuring that the average U. S. has little to no impact on the policy making: www.mintpressnews.com/.../

• Oh what a sad reality!

• Well, I'm not a Republican, so I can't say on this behalf. I'm an independent voter without a political party.

With all political parties, there are extreme examples.

Take a look at Michael Moore on the Democrats' side. He is the liberal version of Rush Limbaugh. Couldn't we say "Anyone else embarrassed to be a Democrat because of Michael Moore"?

If you ask me, it's ridiculous people still claim a title to a political party, when ALL of them are equally corrupt.

• A lot of things Trumps says is correct from an economics standpoint. He gets extra points for pointing out the corrupt media. I would say he needs to work on his tact.

• Im not sure which is more embarrassing: The idiots running for the presidency, or the people who are actually voting for them! Just think about it... we could have a Trump vs Bernie presidential showdown! Might as well be the guys from the movie Dumb and Dumber running! And us dumbfucks (voters) are actually electing these dip-shits!!!

• I can almost guarantee it will be Trump vs Clinton (and Trump will probably win).

Sanders has no chance.

• At least he's not a shit house like Hillary Clinton. He has the balls to be open and honest, I can't stand his views but I admire his honesty.

• i dont agree with everything he says but he makes good points and he's kinda like me, tells it how he sees it.

• Are you kidding? Do you really think I believe He's a really a Republican? I can't be embarrassed of something that doesn't exist.

• You don't gotta be Republican to be embarassed by him. As Americans, he represents us all.

• Ew no not me

• @lanternhill Haha, yeah, I mean I feel the same way (as do MANY Republicans), but to the outside world this just can't look good. I mean, how is it that this man even stands a chance? It reflects very poorly on us, I think.

• The RNC Admins even hate him lol

• I'm embarrassed FOR the republicans xD he's a joke

• I am a Rand Paul supporter, but the poor guy will never get any attention. Donald Trump hogs the spotlight in general so good luck with that in my opinion.

• Trump perfectly represents the Republican party.

• If anything, I'm proud to be a Republican right now.

• No, because I'm not a Republican.

• Well he's been a Republican for like less than a year and he only did that because he didn't think he could win against Hilary for the Democratic nominee. He's just whatever he thinks will get him into office.

• I'm more worried they want to invade Agraba lol

What Girls Said 3

• I'm embarrassed to be a republican because of lots of people, especially trump. But I'd be way more embarrassed to be a democrat. It's sort of a lose lose situation. 😒

• Not really although I do think Carson or Cruz is better suited

• I hate politicians in general. It must be a special place in hell for them all. They're the biggest liars and corrupt minded individuals who walk the face of earth.