Have you ever actually built a proper snowman (with hat, buttons, scarf and everything)?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I have built a snowman, it would have been almost 40 years ago.

More impressive than that, when I was a boy scout, my troop went winter camping one time. Our troop built an igloo large enough for three of the scouts to sleep inside it overnight.

Snow is just about the best insulator there is. Consequently, the three that were inside the igloo were so warm, they stripped down to t-shirts and shorts. That's saying something as the rest of us (sleeping in tents) had to brave temperatures that reached to -2 °F. I still have my "Zero Hero" patch somewhere in the basement.

www.boyscouttrail.com/i/boyscout/ntierzero.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Not with all those items, but maybe something like:

www.geocities.ws/hoganshero5507/Snowman_006.jpg

• No I had the everything but the buttons in which I had to use rocks.

• Every time I've tried to build a snow man it ends up in a snowball fight lol

• In my youth yes, but the full blown thing not often since you need good quality snow.
    The few times it snows in Belgium it's often wet snow or the quantity is too small for a snow man :o

• When I was like 10 or around that, I did a few times. Nothing unique though.

• No it alwaysl ooked like a deformed, bastard snowman with a baseball cap and cigarette in its mouth.

• One time I actually did

• Once I was walking to my bus stop and I slipped on a patch of ice and fell down and broke my wrist and it hurt like a bitch. I had to get a cast on it for 8 weeks, and I couldnt go skiing or play sports for almost 3 months while it healed. It sucked so much, and it was even worse because I broke it doing something stupid (slipping on ice).

So the short answer no

What Girls Said 8

• I've attempted to once, but it seems like my area hardly gets enough snow for one.

• Yep. Like 4 years ago with my mom, brothers, and sister. It was really a special day. :)

• Yes, I have several times with my family when I was younger.

• Yup. Many. But we used rocks as buttons.

• Snow is non existent in our country so...

• Not since I was a small child.

• I actually made an Olaf snowman once!

• I think once or twice