Is 40+ shirts a lot for a guy?

Is 40+ shirts a lot for a guy?

All my shirts. Opinions?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, if you like them all, then that's fine.
    But if you just have them to have them and never wear them or some are too small or too big, you should really de-clutter.

But if clothes are an interest of yours and you like to express yourself through them, I don't see why that's a problem. It's just like women that have a lot of clothes. It's really no different. I don't see why it'd be acceptable for a woman but not for a man :P

I've always been really low maintenance and I hate to spend money on clothes, so I have very few outfits. I find it odd when people have a huge amount of clothing just because it's not what I like, but that's not to say it is wrong to do it, I just would never do it myself!

Most Helpful Guy

• For cheap, regular T-shirts, not really. You have to maintain some variety otherwise you become bland. For more expensive dress shirts, which is usually what I wear, I tend to think 2-6 is a good amount.

What Girls Said 6

• Meh not really. U guys dont have too many options to begin with.

• No not really. I have like 10 shirts!

• I don't know seems like a lot to me 0_0

• Nope, not really. My little brothers have a ton.

• No, that is actually a small amount for a guy.

• I think so, yes...

What Guys Said 7