Would girls see this as weird?

So all my life I have wanted my own little house. So I built one. It's more of a detached room though, being as I don't have running water or a bathroom.
Would girls see this as weird?

My question is, would a girl find it weird that I have my own home?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the girl, of course. I personally find it... unusual. Yet anything new and special is exciting after all! ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude you have your own make out place. I don't think she'd think it's weird. I think she'd think it was kinda cool.

What Girls Said 12

• You're 17 no not really its like having the basement to yourself except you live out of the house and on occasion have to go in to use water lol.

• But no bathroom? That sucks! I might do that! Is their a heater? A bathroom? Do i have a kitchen?

• It looks beautiful but I think you need a bathroom haha
    If you built that a bathroom won't be too much problem. How old are you?

• Looks cozy, why did you not build a tree house though? Tree houses are so awesome! 😍

• lol kinda awesome

• it s pretty cool that you did this. respect.
    now next step get some water and heating system lol :P

• It's cute. :)

• no, that's pretty cool

• i like it. my parent's house is big (not a mansion lol) but it was from my grandparent's and their 4 children. there's 3 empty bedrooms and we never use the top floor. besides me and my parents are the only one living together the house requires lots of maintenance and it can be very expensive. so, i can't wait to have my own small house.

• hell no that's fucking nice. I want my own house now lol

• That's awesome

• I wouldn't find it weird at all.

Right now, I'm really into tiny house living, so a tiny house of your own, or a detached room, is not weird to me at all.

Kudos on building it.

What Guys Said 4

• No dude that's the new thing nowadays. Little homes. a lot of them are movable but if you get the land you could put in water and and a composting toliet.

• The no running water kinda undermines the utility of having your own home don't you think

• I would hardly call it a home if it doesn't have a bathroom... but otherwise, it looks really nice. I don't think anyone wound find it weird.

• This looks awesome! but I think they prefer running water ^^