What do you do when everyone you have met and surround yourself with have very little to no of the same interest as you do?

The people are very nice and fun people, but it gets a bit lonley sometimes and its hard to contect with someone who lobes doing this you barely know what is.

I have met one guy that liked pretty much everything i like, but it didn't work out.. Im more into fitness, going out, meeting new people etc.. while most of my friend atm are book readers that doesn't care about their health. Dont get me wrong, they are great, but it would be nice with someone who i actually could do stuff with outside school.

I dont know how to meet people who are more into things that i am. So any advice on how to meet them?

loves*

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• You find new people to be friends with!

• but how? and where?

• Volunteering! Join a small class of a subject you want learn and just talk to people about the class! Than slowly talk about things in your life... something got get them interested. I'll write a my take when I get pass this hurdle!!!