Gagers, should I try something different for the New Year and get box braids like this girl in this YouTube video 😱?

I was thinking about getting box braids or whatever they are like this girl in this video. You don't have to watch the video. I'm just scared that if I do get them, I might not like them and I'll have to wait to take them out 😫 Just to let SOME or all of you people know that I'm black in real life. I look similar to her but I think I'm a little lighter but not that light than her 😝 So, what do you think gagers. Do you think I should take a risk and get them? 😱😱😫😫 Yes, I know this is my choice but I want to here yalls opinions 😊😊👍👍

Just looked it up they're called Rope Twists 😂😂👍👍

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 7

• Hi, @Ashely_Princess, and yes, if you have Long hair, it might be different... The only time I have seen a girl wear this, a white Caucasian anyway, was in "10" with Bo Derek on a movie one time that I rented, and she looked pretty nice in them.
    And you don't have to wash your hair in the ordinary way, just keep them clean in Another, so low maintenance. However, costly to do Each strand.
    Good luck. xx

• I say try it out. You'll never know if you'd like it til u actually try it out. The thing about braids is it generally looks good on most everyone. I wish u the best!

• yessss I love them! :) why not x

• Try it out it's cute. :)

• I think you should try them. They would probably look awesome on you 😊

• 1|0
    • Cool, thanks for the advice

• Get em. They're cute.