Would you personally find this attractive as well?

I am a Caucasian woman who used to live in an Arabic speaking country and I learnt Arabic quite well. I met a Muslim Arab at University and he said the fact that I can speak Arabic is very attractive.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he just found it attractive because he can speak it to you, and you'd understand him. But no, why would I find something attractive, I can't speak?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think knowing a language other than your own native language is an attractive trait. It shows you are cultured and are willing to try new things. It also opens you up to talking to more people in the world, because you can speak to people who speak arabic.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• It shows that you are very into their culture and willing to make the effort to learn to communicate
    That is always a plus.
    The will to learn what is different to you is a attractive quality.

• Yes it is and specifically when its Arabic. I find those Caucasians/Hispanics/Africans/Whatever-but-not-south-asians who speak Hindi as attractive as I am native Hindi speaker.