Stupid things you do?

Sometimes I wear earphones in public to make it look like I'm minding my own business, listening to whatever, but really, I'm just eavesdropping on other people's conversations.

Most Helpful Guy

• I keep yelling noises when I am alone and feeling well I don't know it happens before I go out and go take a shower. At least I turn up my music box so not all noises can be heard

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol! That's great!

I do stupid stuff all over the place. According to my husband, yesterday when we went to pick up our food and there was a group of people just standing on the other side I was directing traffic lol! I had no idea I was even doing it. It's embarrassing to say right now even

What Guys Said 1

• ha ha ha ha that's so cute :D

Well though anyone would term it stupid, I take pride in it - I am a clown with my daughter around, rest of the world I don't bother what and how they'd judge me at that point in time :D

• That's adorable hahaha 😂 I wish parents were more like that XD

• Cool, send her my love :)

• Most certainly I will, thank you :) <3

What Girls Said 2

• Dance in the mirror before i get in the shower

• Haha😂😂 I'm gonna start doing that