Don't you hate creepy messages?

Don't you hate when people, for me guys mainly, send you bloody creepy messages, I mean the amount of guys who are way too old for me who send me highly inappropriate messages without even a "hey, how are you?"first is ridiculous... Anybody else sick of this?

0|0
12|20

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol tell me about it. It's annoying af. There are some guys that are decent and actually care about what's going on in my life I like to have real conversations about anything really I like to get close to people and know their story. Not pointless small talk or sexual stuff. Some people are desensitized idiots tho that's why I don't like to talk to people on the Internet much they're weird.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• Yea, they're ruining it for all the decent gents. I get sick of it because most of the shit they say online, they would never ever think of even saying in real life.

You're 16? have you got a random 42 year old in your message box? 😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • "Hey babe.. I just rubbed one out to your picture.. Do you have myspace?"

0|1
    1|0
  • 99% of these messages are dudes..
    But I've had like 3 girls message me like
    "hey sexy 😉❤"
    "can I have a picture 😉"

I said no, then one called me gay lmao. 😂
    I was like "I don't send pictures of myself to random weirdos on the Internet. Can you kindly fuck off and never message me again" Then I blocked her. Girl creepers do exist, but are very rare.

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh, everyone knows the meet and greet.

"Why go through all that troubles just to prove the same problem again and again. Look, I already know what to say and you already know what I will say so let's skip all that and go straight to the point."

0|1
    0|0
    • How about you refrain from messaging me altogether, that'd be nice

• Oh don't worry. You aren't that special. It's a robo message that will send out to thousands. Some of them will respond. Some of them don't. The ones who do will get a recheck, those who don't are forgotten.

• I do it sometimes im not being serious tho obviously, I just like to laugh at their responses becuz girls take things so seriously they can't take a joke

0|0
    1|0
  • If I get weird PMs on gag, I can't imagine what you ladies go through

0|0
    0|0
  • i totally agree with you although i've never experienced that before since i'm not a chick i don't know what's the point of sending such messages as if the girl's gonna find that attractive!

1|0
    0|0
  • You know what's funny? Women also complain about getting 'Hi, how are you?' as an opening line.

0|0
    1|0
  • "THAT'S ALL GOOD AND ALL, BUT WANNA FUCK?"

Lol sorry I had to. But I hear these horrible things from girls on this site and I wonder what guys hope to accomplish by this. Honestly

0|0
    0|0
  • You are right maybe I should start sending inappropriate messages after saying hi first

0|1
    0|0
  • Ok wait...
    " Hey gorgeous... how are you?" 😁 lol
    by the way It's more weird when you ain't good looking guy and still girls likes you 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it makes me cringe :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Ok next message I'll send you a bloody creepy one cuz I know how much you love getting them 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • post em!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm doing a social experiment on that, only 2 girls refused, but I didn't ask them for nudes, just "I love you "

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, just last week someone asked if i could see them outside my window.
    JK

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll say Hey next time. thanks for the advice

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't get creepy messages.

0|0
    0|0
  • What are they supposed to talk about?

(If you were 18, of course)...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Yeah, thats why its hard to tell who genuinely needs help. To be honest I'm here to give advice, not mindless chit chat.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, it sucks, but I'm used to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I am used to it. I rarely got any these days though and thanks God. It mostly happened like two years year back when I was still kinda new to this site.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's the internet what can you expect from these thirsty guys. Simply block or delete. Most if you just delete & or ignore the message you never here from them again. If that fails report & block them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't pay attention to messages from totally strangers sending a "Hello" or "Hi".

And if the messages are creepy I block that person or his/her number.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just ignore them. And if it becomes consistent, then I block them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes very. It happened 3 times on GaG...

0|0
    0|0
    • It happens at leave 5 times a day😂 it's getting to the point where I've blocked a person and they make a new account and do it all over again...

• Of course Im sick of them. That's why the block button exists.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, I ignore most of them

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah its creepy af

0|0
    0|0
  • I get them all the time. I just ignore them.

0|0
    0|0