Don't you hate creepy messages?

Don't you hate when people, for me guys mainly, send you bloody creepy messages, I mean the amount of guys who are way too old for me who send me highly inappropriate messages without even a "hey, how are you?"first is ridiculous... Anybody else sick of this?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol tell me about it. It's annoying af. There are some guys that are decent and actually care about what's going on in my life I like to have real conversations about anything really I like to get close to people and know their story. Not pointless small talk or sexual stuff. Some people are desensitized idiots tho that's why I don't like to talk to people on the Internet much they're weird.

What Guys Said 19

• Yea, they're ruining it for all the decent gents. I get sick of it because most of the shit they say online, they would never ever think of even saying in real life.

You're 16? have you got a random 42 year old in your message box? 😂😂😂

• "Hey babe.. I just rubbed one out to your picture.. Do you have myspace?"

• 99% of these messages are dudes..
    But I've had like 3 girls message me like
    "hey sexy 😉❤"
    "can I have a picture 😉"

I said no, then one called me gay lmao. 😂
    I was like "I don't send pictures of myself to random weirdos on the Internet. Can you kindly fuck off and never message me again" Then I blocked her. Girl creepers do exist, but are very rare.

• Meh, everyone knows the meet and greet.

"Why go through all that troubles just to prove the same problem again and again. Look, I already know what to say and you already know what I will say so let's skip all that and go straight to the point."

• How about you refrain from messaging me altogether, that'd be nice

• Oh don't worry. You aren't that special. It's a robo message that will send out to thousands. Some of them will respond. Some of them don't. The ones who do will get a recheck, those who don't are forgotten.

• I do it sometimes im not being serious tho obviously, I just like to laugh at their responses becuz girls take things so seriously they can't take a joke

• If I get weird PMs on gag, I can't imagine what you ladies go through

• i totally agree with you although i've never experienced that before since i'm not a chick i don't know what's the point of sending such messages as if the girl's gonna find that attractive!

• You know what's funny? Women also complain about getting 'Hi, how are you?' as an opening line.

• "THAT'S ALL GOOD AND ALL, BUT WANNA FUCK?"

Lol sorry I had to. But I hear these horrible things from girls on this site and I wonder what guys hope to accomplish by this. Honestly

• You are right maybe I should start sending inappropriate messages after saying hi first

• Ok wait...
    " Hey gorgeous... how are you?" 😁 lol
    by the way It's more weird when you ain't good looking guy and still girls likes you 😂

• Yes, it makes me cringe :/

• Ok next message I'll send you a bloody creepy one cuz I know how much you love getting them 😂

• post em!!!

• I'm doing a social experiment on that, only 2 girls refused, but I didn't ask them for nudes, just "I love you "

• Yeah, just last week someone asked if i could see them outside my window.
    JK

• I'll say Hey next time. thanks for the advice

• I don't get creepy messages.

• What are they supposed to talk about?

(If you were 18, of course)...

What Girls Said 11

• Yeah, thats why its hard to tell who genuinely needs help. To be honest I'm here to give advice, not mindless chit chat.

• Yeah, it sucks, but I'm used to it.

• Yes I am used to it. I rarely got any these days though and thanks God. It mostly happened like two years year back when I was still kinda new to this site.

• It's the internet what can you expect from these thirsty guys. Simply block or delete. Most if you just delete & or ignore the message you never here from them again. If that fails report & block them.

• I don't pay attention to messages from totally strangers sending a "Hello" or "Hi".

And if the messages are creepy I block that person or his/her number.

• I just ignore them. And if it becomes consistent, then I block them.

• Yes very. It happened 3 times on GaG...

• It happens at leave 5 times a day😂 it's getting to the point where I've blocked a person and they make a new account and do it all over again...

• Of course Im sick of them. That's why the block button exists.

• yes, I ignore most of them

• yeah its creepy af

• I get them all the time. I just ignore them.