If you could live for forever, how would you spend your eternity?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I would travel the world, gain all the degrees and knowledge I could, take up all the jobs I could, raise all the children no one loved, learn all the forms of fighting, and write down all the wisdom and interesting things I could but I would hope to evolve into a better person.

• thanks for mhg

• So you would have visited every city of every country, be the step mother of millions or even billions of people, and have a black belt in every form of martial arts and be and ultimate fighting machine. Sounds pretty good.

• I would protect my babies with wisdom or a flying fist, haha :)

What Guys Said 20

• Definitely not like Edward Cullen, stuck in high school forever
    weknowmemes.com/.../scumbag-edward-cullen-meme.jpg

• Depends which version of immortality and if there are any maintenance requirements or conditions to meet in order to retain that immortal status.

If I was 'completely indestructible' with no need or requirements to maintain such a condition then here's what I think and/or feel I must or should do

I would be gathering AND Salvaging ALL information, maintaining, updating, archiving, organizing, securing and downloading every last bit of information to try and learn about virtually everyone and everything that had existed, still exists, and yet to exist. Entire worlds, planets, galaxies worth of data, and so on as I only want to have all the information on all of them as much as possible, ideally ALL of them if Even possible. But knowledge is really endless and infinite like the Universe itself, and somebody once said "Knowledge IS Power". But I would just have to figure out exactly how to store all of that data and information properly.

I'd be something completely aligned "Neutrally", Not Evil, Not Good, just don't really give a fuck except to Salvage every single bit of data and information about pretty much everything and everyone possible that had ever existed, still exists and yet to exist and keep a very very low profile as much as possible, preferably completely Incognito. It's a pretty simple existence, I don't want really any conflicts or confrontations with anyone or anything and would rather remain unknown to the public and any other intelligent life and/or beings.

Once I have attained adequate information and resources then I would create and customize a whole new world/planet of my own design and choosing and/or settle on an completely uninhabited planet. Preferably a really tiny one of little planet with little to no importance that anyone would think or care to even look for it.

One other Very important thing I need to know for certain is, does and will the Universe eventually Collapse and become destroyed? Scientists have made such claim some time long ago. I would hope they are entirely wrong about it, but unless I somehow became this indestructible way I would never be able to know for certain. And if the Universe collapsed what would become of me afterwards?

Lastly, I would not want or like such an immortality if I could still feel pain or suffering of any kind, maybe if it was very minimal to nonexistent then I won't really have a problem with it.

• Exploring myself and discovering new things about my self everyday.

Discover all my hidden skills, talents, characteristics and traits.

Improve on everything i find to sculpt a truly perfect individual human being. Discover my flaws, seal them and build them into strengths. Discover my strengths and allow them to carry me to prosperity.

Practicing and refining all my skills such as art, drama, music, public speaking, confidence skills.

Build and sculpt the perfect physique I want of course. After conquering and controlling myself, I am then fit to conquer others thus pursuing a position of leadership/mentorship role.

Set on expeditions, journeys and adventures to discover the world, roam the Earth and the seas, to look and observe for myself with my own eyes. To know more, to discover hidden truths.

Acquire unlimited wisdom and knowledge. Never stop learning, never stop discovering and never stop growing.

• With youth, vigor and no disease? then yes I'd choose to live forever.

And I'd evolve - that's how I'd spend eternity :D

• Amass a super fortune and take over the world. Soon, it will be mine or some random person would kill me and end my eternity.

• Id be the worst criminal evverrrr
    if i had to live forever id do everything bad probably break most laws,
    break out of jail, rob banks, id be sooooo bad. i wouldn't murder

Id just steal money spend it living my life and just being bad and having fun... living life as a normal person for millions of years would be boring so im living it up

• Like a hermit.

I rememner in the short story, "The Immortal", that the narrator just expressed eternal sadness because he knew that he built a connection with will eventually die, relatively quickly compared to him.

As you can imagine he was pretty angry, sad and disillusioned since he had see friends, lovers and populations disappear at the blink of an eye.

I thibk thats what it would actually be like if someone could be immortal.

Good question by the way.

• Have sex with lots of different people.

• Travel to every country in the world and make a persons day in each one.
    In my books that's true fulfilment.

• In the gym.. with my bros @consultantisback @polocrew

• Ohh better love story than notebook. Or twilight right there. ❤

There would be no livestrong wrist bands in sight

• Rofl, not surprised.

• Or locker room blowing me? Bro we can bench and squat each other. Wtf u did? OP we wanna change our decision

• Alone, because at one point humanity is gonna nuclear bomb themselves into extinction.

• Learning. I think id try to get a degree in pretty much everything. In between that, lots and lots of travel, roaming the world.

• Live it with @ElissaDido it's just exactly as going to heaven 😍❤💕

• Would I be like some mythical ghost figure thing?

• Would I stay the same age as I am now, or would I keep getting perpetually older

• With the woman I love, If she couldn't then Id turn it down

• learning and expreincing the world then guess i could try world domination if i get bored XD

• I most likely would become some version of Vandal Savage. www.figures.com/.../attachment.php

• All you can eat buffet!

• After I traveled the world, I'd try to find a way to commit suicide.

What Girls Said 10

• DANCING IN MY ROOM! Haha Listen to music and going to all the places in the world. Than moving in to a castle! haha I would learn how to sew and do it everyday! I would make me a dress and just dance around in a castle with GAG of course! haha

• I would watch how the entire universe changes during that time. One point Andromeda and the milky way galaxy will collide. Making a new galaxy. Plus seeing how everything evolves would be interesting as well. Plus living forever makes it so you have all the time in the world to explore the entire universe.

• In the paradise with God, in worship, humility, fear, awe and love.

• Trying to kill myself. The last thing I would want would be to live forever 😒

• I'd love to travel more. :)

• Travelling to several different countries.

• nah I d get really really bored

• I would never live forever.. I'd go crazy

• With my love ones

• Visiting every town in every country. It would take forever but would be a nice use of time