Little brother looks at your online private sex messages?

My little brother stole my iPad and saw were this girl and I were flirting and he screenshots the photo to tell my parents. My dad didn't care but my mom will, what can I do to get him back?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 11

• Why would your mom make a deal about what you did?

It's not illegal and there is nothing to be embarrassed by.

As for getting back at your brother for something like this, you would have to keep an eye on what embarrassing things and private stuff he wants to hide or what something he values a lot and maybe steal and hide it from him.

Or try to use embarrassing private secrets against him when you have the chance in the future. Use it as leverage or something, and say you'll let mom and/or dad knows about what he does not want them to know about.

You can always try some sort of prank on him, maybe scare the shit out of him for once or something. Figure something out with your friends on something like that.

Just to teach him an important lesson that as long as he don't fuck with you, you don't fuck with him. Otherwise it means war, and he's the one at fault for starting shit with you.

• you're 26 brah
    you can fuck as many bitches as you like

• Be like, "Jealous? You should be; but since you told mom, I guess you'll never know how to do this too."

It's a win-win. He thinks you get tons of girls, boosting your rep in his eyes, and he's forever beholden to you. He definitely won't tell mom again.

• He knows I don't get girls. He's the biggest asshole in the family

• Don't give a fuck about what a 15 year old says. He's 15. I would just belittle him forever for not being able to drive, smoke, buy alcohol, not have sex legally, etc.

• Break his favorite thing

• daaaaaaaammmm...

Id wait awhile if you get him back now they'll know it was you but get on his stuff and "accidentally"
    send a message to his mom that was supposed to got to his girlfriend.

good luck lol.. dont go to far it will be obvious it was you lol

• You're 26 so you shouldn't have to worry about your mind finding out you're flirting with girls. That's kind of sad tbh

• Kick his ass in front of your parents

• Get him with a nice right hook bro.

• Play the 'disabled' card if found out.

• flush his head down the loo

• You're 26, why would your mom care?