Anyone know of a video chat better than skype?

Skype is just plain shit. The update they did recently screwed up the messages so badly. Had to go back to an older update. Still does anyone know of one that is better than skype?

Most Helpful Guy

• The fact that Skype is actually the best says something about everything else...

Most Helpful Girl

• As crappy as Skype can be, the there are worse.

What Guys Said 8

• Google Hangouts is better

• I know you would think that pretty much anything has to be better than Skype, but that's sadly not true

you can try oovoo or paltalk, but haven't really tested them myself

• Their is video call option in Gtalk... also FB video calls can work... These are the two I know besides Skype, I don't video call much, but even now I'm feeling the need

• i need this too
    i don't like Skype because people can get your ip address and bot your internet offline

• Google Hangouts
    Or you can try the in development alternative Tox (. chat) if your more of a hardcore geek ;)

• Could try viber

• Yes, try chat roulette or some type of sex cam.

• Ok questions for you, what kind of phone do you have and what wireless service provider do you use?

What Girls Said 8

• I use facebook video.

Other things include Tango, Kik, and Oovoo.

• better? not sure
    me and my boyfriend have video chatted on an app called "Tango"
    it's decent. it's free. maybe you should try it out.

• Skype has been a pain in the ass lately but the only thing I can think of is FaceTime. But only if you have apple products. Plus a mac (I think.)

• I think Skype is the best there is from what I've seen or heard of.

• FaceTime or Line

• Oovoo doesn't seem too bad for me. You should try using it and see how you like it.

• Tango worked well the few times I used it (NY to Cali, don't know if distance matters but) and I FB video chat a lot and it works pretty well.

• I like FaceTime if you have apple stuff.