Do you like israel?

What do you think about israelis? Any jew in here? And what jews think about turkey?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know too much about it so...

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. I like and fully support Israel. Turkey, I think is becoming less moderate and this is not good. They are a part of NATO which I think is good, but I think that country is headed in the wrong direction.

What do I think about Jews? I certainly have nothing against Jews as a whole. I can not give a definite answer about what I think about Jews. I also cannot give a definite answer about what I think of Muslims, Blacks, Whites, the old, the young, males, or females etc because I can't judge or have an opinion positive or negative about an entire group, including Jews. I like individuals or dislike them based solely on the content of their individual character and/or their behavior, rather than as a whole group.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 6

• Is there anything in particular I should like about Israel?

• I like Israel and I think they have the right to control the West Bank since they captured it after winning a war which they didn't start

• Well I've seen a documentary on it and from what I can tell it looks like an awesome place!

• i got one friend who lives there, but I don't know much of Israel though

• Israel is the most important ally of the US.

• I don't really know or care