How ridiculous is it that steve harvey is getting sued for 5 million dollars from miss columbia?

This is absurd!! This generation is pathetic

Most Helpful Girl

• That's taking it too far. It's a mistake, one he owned up to. He shouldn't be sued for something like that. It's not like he hit her or something, he just called the wrong name.

Most Helpful Guy

• It must have been devastating for the girl I agree, all you ever dreamed of , became true, and moments later got snatched away from you. That must be pretty devastating for her.
    It's not wrong of her to sue. But she should had sued the contest not the host. Even if the mistake is committed by the host, the contest is responsible for the host as well as everything that happens then and there.

• If being crowned queen of a beauty pageant is the pinnacle of her hopes and dreams, then quite frankly, I don't know what to say, other than to hope that she doesn't reproduce.

• That's a huge thing you know, for some people having a two course meal is the best fucking day they can think of.

• @Anno_Domini

What Girls Said 10

• I feel really sorry for him, he apologised, and apologised again. It's not like he did it on purpose. He is a human after all.

• He had one job to do... smh. But that's crazy. She just butthurt she lost.

• I get what happened to Miss Colombia was humiliating but no amount of money is going to make it better. It was nothing more than a mistake which he owned up to.

• That is ridiculous and honestly this is giving her a ton of publicity so she's actually benefiting

• She just wants the f***ing money. Go figure -__-

• I've always thought he was kind of a jerk but it's unbecoming of her to sue him! I mean, really?

• I doubt it. He apologized.

• Wait, what did he do?

• I don't think she is suing him. Her country is more pissed off about it than she is, They need to CALM DOWN. It was a mistake (a stupid one) and that's all.

• COLOMBIA NOT COLUMBIA!!! AND GOOD !! SHE WAS HUMILIATED IN NATIONAL TV IM GLAD SHE DESERVES IT.

What Guys Said 11

• Give the guy a break. He made a mistake. Big f***ing deal. It's just a beauty pageant for pete's sake.

• Sued for 5 million? For a mistake he made on some shit nobody cares about?

Bitches these days...

• When Emptyhead sues Emptyhead over a no victim crime it's always ridiculous.

• All I know is he fucked up.

5 million dollars for a shattered ego isn't worth such a small fuck up. Few hundred thousand sounds more reasonable but to be honest, he shouldn't even be getting sued.

What is there to even sue him of?

• There is no way this doesn't get laughed out of court if it's even real.

She was not harmed in any way, if anything she's damaging her own rep.

• Seriously?
    That's insane.
    He'll probably settle for a couple million.
    That's idiotic, it was a mistake, the card was weird, and the entire concept of "severe emotional distress" in instances like these is ludicrous.

• I saw a meme if Steve Harvey would have never pronounced the wrong name most of y'all wouldn't even knew a competition was going on

• That's not absurd. As a matter of fact that's not even really interesting.

• Don't know the situation.

• That was ridiculous. He owned up to his mistake, everyone makes them.

• He is kind of a douche bag so i couldn't care less..