How many languages do you know fluently? As in fluently able to read, write, listen and speak them?

I'm expecting most people here to be at least bilingual and know at least 2 languages fluently.

Most Helpful Girl

• Im fluent speaking English and arabic but i can't write and read the latter fluently. It takes me some time and i make a few mistakes. Considering i wasn't born in a middle eastern country though i think im doin alright :P

• Which country were you born in, if you don't mind me asking?

• Oh haha, trust me, they definitely speak English, I live in the USA. :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• I'm semi fluent in Spanish (I can read, write, listen and speak it) though it's a bit rusty. And I'm working on Japanese, though I only know how to say some words and phrases and can recognize them when they're spoken. And English is my first language.

• I speak 3 languages, Hungarian, Romanian and English.
    I can understand some German and Spanish too, but please keep it on the very basic level. 😂

• I can speak English fluently. I took Italian in high school so I can speak and understand a little of that. And I'm currently learning Spanish.

• Swedish, English and Finnish.

• Okkk Uhhh. English, Arabic, and Urdu. But my English is the best lol and the rest are ehhhh. I also know a little french and understand Punjabi but can't speak it.

• 3
    arabic, french, English

• 2 English and Italian

What Guys Said 4

• I'm fluent in English, and my native language is Hungarian.

• 3 languages,
    Arabic, English and French.

• 3 languages.

• Dutch, German and English.