Should I tell my family that i'm bisexual?

I used to think that i am heterosexual but now i've started to have a crush on a girl. My parents are homophobics and very religious and so is my brother, the only person that i've told about this is my cousin, she is the only one who won't judje me. Should i tell my family that i'm bisexual or should i just wait until i move out?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Wait until you feel comfortable telling them, and maybe have your cousin help you.

What Guys Said 3

• Don't label yourself at this point in your life. Your body is flooded with hormones as you move into adolescence, and you will have all kinds of feelings. Just wait for a while for your mind to catch up with your changing body.

• I would wait, im sorry your parents and brother aren't more accepting.

• You should never tell anyone that

• Why? I'm not ashamed of it. I'm just scared that my family wouldn't accept me and that i would be bullied at school. But in the future, why shouldn't i tell anyone?

• It's nasty

What Girls Said 1

• I would wait. You don't need to open that duress on yourself while living with them.