Do you like to fight or argue with people?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like to do either.

But I do stand up for myself.

So I tend to argue and stand my ground.

If I find the situation is not worth it at all,
    I walk away.

Most Helpful Guy

• i barely argue, i have learned that if you let them have their rant and then say something 100% true about them, they just stay frozen with a confused look on their face, then they feel shit about themselves.

or if they try and fight i take it to the floor and use my personal favorite the guillotine, humiliates them so they don't act like an idiot in the future, its funny when you see a big guy try and fight a little guy because its "easy" then get put to sleep.

What Girls Said 10

• In real life, I never like to start arguments with people. However, I will defend myself if someone starts an argument with me.

• No I rather not!

• Hate it, hate it, hate it.
    But it happens more often than it should.

• That is good that you don't like it. Drama isn't worth the stress.

• I hate it! Actually this is my reputation in my family/friend circles, I'm the kind of persons who hates getting into drama and fights, I almost never get in one.

• No, it makes me really irritated.

• yea but not yell. argue as in debate discuss tear apart -topic not person :)

• No. It wastes a lot of energy. It physically and emotionally exhausts me when I'm fighting with someone.

• No I try to avoid people like that.

• No, I usually try to talk it out 😝

• yes I can argue a lot. I win mostly.

What Guys Said 8

• I like to argue with cute girls. Cuz they get even sexier when they're 2 inches from my face screaming god knows what at me LOL

• Lol it helps get them close to you.

• It's not even that... they're just so cute while mad to me for some reason. Then again I am a living walking breathing real life troll... so they may have something to do with it LOL

• Lol that is cool.

• Not anymore.

• Only if there is a need for it

• If they are wrong, sure, it's the greatest joy in life, the most righteous thing someone can do.

• Yeah, I enjoy fist fights and yelling matches.

• If you mean intellectual arguments then yeah, I tend to argue with people a lot in here.

• not a fight, but argument yeah, everyonce in a while. thats how you learn new stuff^^

• not any more... I am tired lol