How do I convince my mom to let me go outside?

she never lets me go anywhere and i really need to breath

Most Helpful Guy

• Call Child Protection Services.

Most Helpful Girl

• How old are you?
    Just start showing that you're self sufficient. Do small things for her, like run to the local store for her when she needs something and start building up from there.

What Guys Said 2

• How old are you? There is an age were i would refuse to let my kid go out alone... But u can show responsibility... Keep things organized and dont break any rules... did u get grounded for life?

• 15 and no i didn't get grounded for life. my parents stopped trusting me when they found out i had a boyfriend.

• Lol... It sounds like you almost got grounded for life... Thats a tough one.. U will have to let her know she can trust you again... Im sure she's worried to death about you getting pregnant or something.. Mayb convince her that you are done with dating... I don't know, im terribly sorry that has happened to you

• Be loyal to your mom. you'll see that she's right.

What Girls Said 0