Ladies and gentlemen, would you be happy if all make-up in this world is banned? Why?

I am curious to hear what guys say about this too because I think the banning of make-up would affect men in certain ways too. Haha
:- P

• Yes, I would be happy.
  • No, I don't think so.
  • Merry Christmas!🎄🎅🎁

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. I don't wear make up unless we are at some situation where media is involved so it's not a problem for me
    2. As of women / girls, even if not the modern way of make up as we know it; make up has been in known existence since well over 6-8000 years in various forms and ways. Actually records go to even 10000 BCE.
    3. It's not just the men who get affected by it, I'd say it's more the girls who will :)
    4. Not every girl adorns make up for attracting men but for them feeling and looking good to themselves is more important :)
    5. I take the liberty of voting 'C' aka Merry Christmas to you :)

Most Helpful Girl

• No.

I would be so mad, my boyfriend just got me my first very own foundation. And I haven't even used it yet, that would be a waste of money. Plus, I love matte eyeshadows so much. I love matte everything.
    If a guy is so stupid to think I have fascinating mauve eyelids, then he isn't worth the effort. Make up accentuates for the majority of women. Most make up users aren't doing face transformations. So, the guys that gripe about this, don't seem to understand that this isn't what most women do. And if a guy can't notice an overdrawn lip with lipgloss all over the cupid's bow, ughh then he can't complain because he couldn't see her damn face to begin with.

createyourownmemes.com/.../jackie_chan1.png

I would break the law all the time.

What Guys Said 25

• Yes. Girls I find tend to think their makeup self is their true face and therefore want a male who looks just as good as they are when they have a makeup.

Example a 5/10 transforms into an 8/10 with the correct eye liner, contouring and whatever...

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...0ccdbb7dfe.jpg

BRB thinks she really is a 8/10 physically and would consider dating a guy below this level to be less physically attractive than her even though her look is entirely fucking fake and not how she biologically looks like.

• I think it is great that women can put on make up to give them a little extra boost in how they feel about themselves (after all us guys feel like regular Sinatras after a good haircut!). But I still voted no because if we are talking about worldwide change here my utopia would have the stigmas and status quos that make women feel the need for such a thing go away. Girls should walk out the door every day knowing that they are pretty and don't need to spend hard earned money and their time to secure that. No make up would kinda force that.

• No. I am not a big makeup person. but I do think a very little bit raises the beauty of a woman, which raises a certain part of me :)
    Now, if you asked "Do you think the world would be a better, happier and infinitely safer place if RELIGION was wiped from the face of it?" Absolutely yes, no questions asked.

• I wouldn't support banning it - I just say I like the appearance of little or no make up

• What would happen to clowns?

• I would not be happy with that. That would limit peoples freedom, and that has huge implications. Just because we may have an insecurity doesn't mean we should want to ban other people from doing what they want to do. What is next banning people from working out too much and getting a ripped body? At some point we just need to develop thicker skin and stop worrying about what other people are doing.

• I don't believe in the "magic" of makeup and strongly prefer natural beauty. But I don't think anyone's freedom should be limited because of my preferences. Let people use it however they want, as long as they aren't hurting anyone. I do think I can tell whether a girl is wearing makeup or not. And if I can't, it only means that the girl (or whoever did her makeup) did such a good job that they proved me wrong and I have to admit defeat. Merry Christmas!

• I would usually say yes, BUT banning that opens up pandoras box to ban something else. Perhaps sun tan lotion, or anything that goes on the skin in general... neosporin also.

• I'd be sad If all makeup is banned... I have a fetish for eyeshadow and lipstick! :-/

• Yes, make-up should definitely be banned, I never liked it.

• Honestly, I would find it VERY interesting to see what would turn out of it. I think it would be hilarious more than anything else.

• Nope. I don't get big deal with chicks make up lol Do it if u wanna look hotter, Its only good for us. But don't overdo it that you looks like you xpro yourself and then Valencia yourself irl too

• I'd be happy, cuz it'd be easier to separate the wheat from the chaff.

• I would not really be happy — I don't think people should feel forced to wear makeup and I think most look better without it, but if someone just likes to decorate their face or whatever, that shouldn't be illegal.

• merrrrrrry chrismas i really dont care about it

• My fiancee doesn't wear makeup, so it wouldn't affect me.

• No thanks, Jeff. If women think that men are picky now, just you wait until half the population of women drop 3 points in attractiveness and go unnoticed by men.

• I wouldn't care if it would disappear some day, I don't use any myself at all and I think most girls wouldn't need any too. But I wouldn't support banning it

• cdn.trendhunterstatic.com/.../...y-face-paint.jpeg

I like my facepaint thank you very much!

• No wayyyyy

• I'm a man with a poor self image who needs make-up.

• Your last choice is politically incorrect

• God no, then I'd have to look at ugly women.

• Not really, some women you wouldn't want to see with out it

• I think there would be much less celebrities in this world if all make-up is banned.

• Yeah that would be tough

• I hate makeup on women so that would make me happy.

What Girls Said 14

• I don't wear it all that often so I wouldn't care.

• I don't wear it often it would just be sad!

• I wouldn't care if it was or not. I don't really wear it.

• I would be happy cause I practically never use it ;)

• It wouldn't affect me personally, I don't like wearing makeup, I'm way too lazy. lol. But, some people love make up, and it means a lot to them, and banning it would crush them. To some people, it's a way for them to express themsleves and without make up, they'll be loosing something that brings them comfort and a way to express them sleves.

• 😱 No I would not. I would be so mad like unbelievable amount of mad. I hardly leave my room without makeup on. So no I would not be happy at all

• no!!
    I have my bad days :P
    I need the cover up

• It would not change a thing for me since i dont wear make up a lot.

• I don't care, I don't wear that shit anyways

• Just not ban my lip gloss/lipstick and I'm happy 😂

• no. i like playing around with it. if i didn't care what people thought of me, my make up would be a crazy explosion of colors everyday.

• I don't wear it so I don't care but I don't see why it should be taken from others, they should have that choice

• No I would not, that is ridiculous.

• yes because this will never happen...

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...8b394dbf2b.jpg