I am curious to hear what guys say about this too because I think the banning of make-up would affect men in certain ways too. Haha
- Yes, I would be happy.Vote A
- No, I don't think so.Vote B
- Merry Christmas!🎄🎅🎁Vote C
Most Helpful Guy
1. I don't wear make up unless we are at some situation where media is involved so it's not a problem for me
2. As of women / girls, even if not the modern way of make up as we know it; make up has been in known existence since well over 6-8000 years in various forms and ways. Actually records go to even 10000 BCE.
3. It's not just the men who get affected by it, I'd say it's more the girls who will :)
4. Not every girl adorns make up for attracting men but for them feeling and looking good to themselves is more important :)
5. I take the liberty of voting 'C' aka Merry Christmas to you :)3
Most Helpful Girl
I would be so mad, my boyfriend just got me my first very own foundation. And I haven't even used it yet, that would be a waste of money. Plus, I love matte eyeshadows so much. I love matte everything.
If a guy is so stupid to think I have fascinating mauve eyelids, then he isn't worth the effort. Make up accentuates for the majority of women. Most make up users aren't doing face transformations. So, the guys that gripe about this, don't seem to understand that this isn't what most women do. And if a guy can't notice an overdrawn lip with lipgloss all over the cupid's bow, ughh then he can't complain because he couldn't see her damn face to begin with.
I would break the law all the time.1