Can someone please help me?

This is not a joke or a prank, I was walking to a friends house and 4 guys came out of a car and chased me im hiding in the woods now. They are looking for me and one has a gun. Im scared. please help me someone. im not lying. please.

MY FUCKING PHONE WILL NOT FUCKING WORK!!! I DONT KNOW WHY!!! IT won't LET MY CALL
SOMEONE, IM NOT LYING!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Call the police. What's your location (you don't have to answer publicly). Tell 911 your location. If you can get on this site you should be able to call 911 they can get your location through cell phone towers and send police to you. I doubt 4 gunmen will shoot you in front of police

Most Helpful Guy

• All phones let you phone emergency services it has it on them for safety even if you have no signal.

What Girls Said 3

• Why are you posting it on here?

Call the cops.

• There's this number you call and receive help from its 9-1-1

• Call the cops?

What Guys Said 6

• I'm sure you're lying but you're an absolute idiot if you're telling the truth. Call the police if you're so scared dumbass

• Pics or it didn't happen

• You can flag down a car, take a picture of there license plate or them, go somewhere where there's a lot of people, climb a tree, hide in a bush?

• Sure, wait right there, I'll take care of it.

• Inb4 pike rush week

• don't worry bruh, omw