I freeeeze when someone is rude or say something inappropriate or mean to me. How to fix it?

I freeze when someone is rude or say something inappropriate or mean to me. How to fix it?

I want say something back but cannot thing of anything to say in that moment. How can I fix this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Watch hours of shows on youtube of people talking shit? But honestly i think its a good thing.. Very cute, lol... I would have to date you so i could stand up for you 😉

• Do you think it would help if i watch those videos? I know that it is not cute at all. Think about it if a girl made you upset so if you said something to her.. and if she just froze there without saying anything.. wouldn't it make you more upset?

• Aw shucks ☺.. Lol... thanks, its nice to know im helping someone, especially a pair of nice legs 😉... Anyway, thats why they call them tough conversations, because they arnt easy, but they are important to have... But sometimes its surprising how well they go, as long as everyone is careful not to insult the other.. Good luck 👍

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0