Do you feel GAG has actually become a really boring site?

• Yes.
  • A bit.
  • No.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• Ask questions Answer questions. Repeat.
    GaG Life...
    https://i.imgflip.com/w7y14.jpg

• I think, after 12 pm, it's pretty slow. But it's a very fun site. Lots of MyTakes to read, lots of crazy and fun questions, lots of serious and thought provoking questions as well.

• compared to when i first joined - yes it has
    compared to last summer - no it has not

so i'd say B

• How long ago did you join?

• i didn't notice that. probably because questions now are getting a lower amount of responses than before. there was a user who wrote a mytake on this problem. he suspected it was because GaG no longer post comments to comments on the feed. so less responses, less lively discussion, unlike before.

• Yes, I knew the reason why is because questions get less opinions. I mean I see lots of questions getting no answers now and when I first joined every question got some answers. I see questions that would get 25 guys and 30 girls answer are now only getting 8 of each at the very best. So yeah that is why I feel this site is more boring.

• I don't think so, I always have people who answer my questions and I answer ask that I can... It's just not that popular so there isn't as many people

• Yes it went down hill this past year.

• I totally agree. I mean now many questions do not even get answers and that use to never happen.

• Some of that has to do with the quality of the question & some is due to the volume of questions. If the question doesn't get an answer right away it will quickly disappear never to be seen again. This is even more so with anon questions.

• Yes, I already know it will disappear fast because of all the questions being posted after it.

• We need entertainment here and new changes 😔😔😔

• I agree. How long have you been a member?

• 😂😂😂😂😂 yeah

• Hahahahaaha right yup.

What Guys Said 5

• I think it has become so much better in last few months

• Really, better in what ways?

• I think there is more variety on the feeds before it seemed everyone was sitting on the most recent questions waiting for the "Popular people" to chose what questions would get noticed

• it is what you make it

• Well yes and no.

• So all those questions you think are f***ing retarded is only your opinion and others may like them.

• maybe a tiny bit... after some time it gets a little bit repetitive because the same type of questions pop up all the time but the different people keep it interesting

• Yes, I have noticed the girls have got so much more thirsty now to. I am not GAG a lot and the number of sexual questions from girls I see and what they ask and how they ask it has got so sexual. I have seen many girls been the starter of the sexual stuff with guys here to.

• Take a break and come back. I took a 7 or 8 month hiatus. It helped for me. I enjoy gag but all the negative pricks who don't want to put forth any effort to change can suck the life right out of GAG. A little break helps to rejuvenate.

• Yes, it has. I only come on here to message people, besides that, yes it has.