Is this disturbing to you?

Is this disturbing to you?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it is but it's probably not the most disturbing thing he has said recently. However the most disturbing thing is that this guy could become the president if one of the most influential countries in the world 😲😲😲

Most Helpful Girl

• Old dude admitting that he'd bang his daughter if she wasn't his daughter? Yeah, that's pretty disturbing :P

What Guys Said 25

• yeah this is disturbing. i mean you can be a dad and know your daughter is attractive... being a father doesn't mean you are blind to your children's physical traits but suggesting that you would potentially date her if she weren't your daughter seems very disturbing... he's essentially saying, 'if she weren't my daughter i'd like to have sex with her'

• That moron is disturbing. But he is the best gift the democrats can have. he is going to guarantee Hillary wins.

• You have to keep in mind that was taken from a tabloid paper. Anyone that believes smut from that , I have beach front property for sale in Arazona... You interested?

• He is a sick fuck the only way he is getting away with all the things he does is cause he is a billionare.

• If a woman or someone not as hated as Trump said it, no one would bat an eye.

Never heard anyone say their child is good looking? Also it depends on the context, aka how he said it. Did he maybe say it jokingly that if he wasn't his daughter he would date her? Or was he dead serious?

• Regardless of what context it was said in, having thoughts that you would consider 'dating' your own daughter is worrying.

• Okay but that is your best friend, not a relative.

• And I am not gay, so it is still me saying something very alike to a person I have no intent of dating.

Anyway, no point in talking about it further. I have said what I had to say. Context are always important. Might be a cultural thing though that americans react more sensitive about it. Dunno.

• Too lazy to check if this is actually true, I have no clue.

It's fine if he knew his daughter was attractive but it's the way he worded it "I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her", like what in the actual fuck.

• Uh, yeah! I wouldn't think of dating my daughter (if I had one). I'd take her out to dinner, but not on a date.

• Crazy trumpo

• 12 republicans voted NO LOLz

• What do you expect from a scum douche

• thats just sick!

• This is 😂😂😂😂 but disturbing...

• I don't think it's odd compared to how so many girls just love calling their boyfriends "daddy" and have a "daddy Dom little girl Sub" fetish. :p

And even if someone is your relative, you can still tell if they are generally attractive or not.

• No its not. He likes to boast about the people he cares about

• Technically no he's just making an observation.

• No it's not

• Oh, Trump! What'll he do next?

• that man never disappoints :P

• Just curious, is there a reputable source that would back that up?

• it would be if I wanted to date the girl and Donald was her ex

• It's not the most disturbing thing he's ever said.

• Trumps life is all wrong and his decisions fuck that man

• No. Let's be frank, people WANT to interpret that as creepy because it's Trump and they don't like him.

But let's be real. Ivanka is hot. And it takes a really dishonest guy not to recognize that. He's simply being honest.

• Lmao, well at least he's honest! 😅

• Wow his daughters hot

What Girls Said 17

• Omg its him... OH GOD TAKE THIS QUESTION DOWN ITS TOO DISTURBING TO LOOK AT!
    s2.quickmeme.com/.../...593b381a65d620f769401d.jpg

• Is she really his daughter or step daughter?

I mean it's more understandable why he said it if she's his step daughter but at the same time it's still inexcusable that's just something you don't say about your family especially when you have a wife and she's your wife's daughter.

• Yeah, it's kind of fucked up. I would never want my father to talk about me like that.

• Yes, yes it is... Ewww what a disgusting old man 😷

• Bloody gross.

• It is rather disturbing. He doesn't think before he speaks. I think perhaps he was attempting to make fun of himself. He knows his reputation for dating much younger, very attractive women. However, the way he worded it was in poor taste.

• Excuse me while I gag...

• WTF, yes, it's very disturbing, Trump is such an asshole...

• Yes kind of. I'm always like disgusted by him.

• We all know Donald is a little fucked up. This just proves it.

• That's disgusting

• No. It's just like some guys saying that if a girl wasn't 16 (jail bait), he would have already tried to fuck her to me. They're not interested but they know that the woman is pretty.

• Yes, I mean look at Trump's hair.

• Good luck, America, if he wins

• I'm not surprised, invest is nothing new to white people, they have been practicing it for over a thousand years.

• Yes, he's disgusting.

• Yes. Who in their right mind would be like "my daughter is hot. I would date her."