What would you do if you were bitten by a zombie and are infected (there is no cure)?

What would you do if you had only 24 hours to be yourself but you'll slowly deteriorating. You know the next day you'll be a zombie the following day.

Most Helpful Guy

• I may be fucked but that doesn't mean I can't do anything to help the others in my group. First thing to do is to take rear guard wherever we are going I can't die again but I can still help protect them. Rear, instead of point because if shit goes down and they need to run I can stay back and give them time to git out. When I get closer to turning or we don't have anywhere to go I would give up most of my equipment. Food, water, guns, ammo... whatever they can use that would be useless to a dead guy. Then take a fire axe, baseball bat, chuck of pipe... whatever and head out on my own. The idea being that the more I can manage to take out the less they have to worry about. If I can kill five zombies in a given location all they will have to worry about is killing me. If I can kill 20 of them I may give them a better chance of survival.

Most Helpful Girl

• Set myself on fire. Go out with dignity, as it were.

What Guys Said 2

• i would go around killing as many zombies as i could, and close to my final hours i would blow myself up while being surrounded by zombies, i will not become one of the undead hoard

• I'd become a zombie.

What Girls Said 5

• Hope is was Cillian Murphy why a way to go.

• Ask one of my family members to already shoot me and end my misery. If not, then I would grab the gun myself and pull the trigger.

• lol nothing. I'd be a badass zombie eating brains and shit

• I'd do my best to find the cure, and if I can't find it I'd have someone I trust put me down.

• Assuming I got bit on either an arm or leg, I'd cut that part off right after it happened because I've seen TWD and that works lol