Is Donald Trump trolling the republican party?

LOL Donald Trump is so fcking lulzy. So fcking alpha. I honestly think he is just trolling America for the lulz.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• I really hope you're right!

• Yup he is duh

What Guys Said 6

• He is the ultimate troll.

He's smart enough to know that being controversial gets publicity. If he becomes president I bet you he reveals himself as a 4chan user or something lol

• He really is. He is literally the world's biggest troll.

• He's running interference for Hillary. He's going to go independent and split the Republican voter base. He's a liberal and a long-time friend of and donor to the Clintons.

• Clinton isn't a liberal lol

• @ArtDent A Republican wouldn't vote for abortion.

• She uses social wedge issues to make it look as though she's a liberal while advancing pto business policies which are driving down our standard of living.

Dude, I've been into American politics and policy since the 80's.

The establishment candidates are playing good cop/bad cop against the working class masses.

• 1|0
  • Maybe he is pranking everyone yes

• I think he's working for the Clintons in a 2 phase plan. First he splits the Republican voters in two by saying true stuff the establishment ones won't touch. Then he starts spewing outlandish stuff to drive the center to Killary. I don't know how more people don't see this. Just 5 years ago he supported Gang of 8 amnesty, gun grabbing, abortion, and was a Democrat. I think he was even a Clinton Crime Family Foundation donor.