So what are you doing for Christmas? What are you getting for your boyfriend/girlfriend?

Most Helpful Girl

• My Christmas is going to be hectic. I'm spending the morning with my mom, spending time with my sister before she leaves for a week, go to my boyfriend's grandparents house, then to my grandparents house, then to my dad's, then to my boyfriend's house, and then finally back to my house.
    I got my boyfriend a sweatshirt, painted a dragon, and got him a glass dragon.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't celebrate Christmas (I'm not religious), and I don't have a girlfriend. So I would be buying nothing on Christmas! :P

What Girls Said 2

• I'm doing the 24th at my dad's place and the 25th with my boyfriend family. at my boyfriend. I got him mostly books about stuff he really like so I hope he'll be pleased.

• I got him a safety razor kit and pre shave after shave and a brush.. I hope he likes it

What Guys Said 0