How many of you actually saw a real girl on girl first fight?

My homie just informed that a couple days ago he saw a pretty bad girl on girl fist fight (unlike the usual catfights, both girls were punching and kicking each other). Both of them were bloodied and it was still going on until someone separated them.

Is it also common or is it just on the raising in recent years?

According to someone else, one of the girls responded with a punch but the other girl also knew how to punch.

Most Helpful Girl

• That is how a real fight should be and it ends faster if a girl doesn't know how to fight.

If some crazy bitch is charging towards me, I'm not going to be slapping her and pulling her hair. I'm going to straight foward knock her out like her like the animal she is.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have, in my high school

• wow so it isn't unheard of girls that punch each other instead of the usual slapping and hair pulling

• They were clawing each other and ripping out hair. It was disgusting

What Girls Said 2

• oh my god I thought you asked "how many of you actually saw a real girl?"

that could have been quite genius actually haha

• I think it's common.. it's usually men who get into fist fights and girls usually fight verbally

• *uncommon 😂

• yeah, according to my homie both of those girls seemed like tough looking too (one of them was sort of tomboyish and the other more girly but also packed good punches).

• hmm thats a heated fight

What Guys Said 3

• Never saw it. Just on movies. I'd bet it was a one time thing. Not the kind of stuff anyone would expect to see.

• yeah, it was the first time my friend saw two girls fighting like guys. According to someone else, the fight started when one of the girls (a tomboyish type) replied a punch but the other girl, who even though is more girly also packed good punches.

• Damn. Well, at least its good to know they're not defenseless, so there's that...

• I jerk off to those videos on Youtube.

• Wow, would love to see that.