What's the highlight of your holiday season this year?

Okay so it's almost Christmas so what was your pick me up through the cold season?
Mine was knowing that all the hours I put in (& trust me their was a shit tonne of them) it would be worth it to give my niece an awesome first Christmas.

Most Helpful Guy

• Getting my degree... oh you said holiday season. Nothing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Everything is coming together for me. I qualified on Christmas eve - today - for a $50 dollar gift card to red lobster cause I spent $30 dollars 2 days ago and my credit card processed my purchase today. Also I beat the big boss in this online game I had been playing for 10 days. In 1-2 hours my cousins family will be coming over for a Christmas eve party and I will be babysitting their children and spending time with my uncle. we will be eating my favourite food - raw fish with wasabi and soy sauce.

What Guys Said 6

• WOW you look hot but your niece is a cutie pie and steals the show 😂 lol
    And there's no highlight or enjoyment in my life :P

• What counts as this holiday season?

If Thanksgiving counts, then it was when my crush randomly texted me about being thankful for me and what we've done together, even though we like never text each other and I haven't hung out with her for half a year.

• Christmas day and night of course, the Lords Jesus Christ Birthday

• YAY A BABBY!

• nothing, its just bs after bs

• I'm Jewish so, I don't celebrate Christmas but, the highlight was knowing that the tides were getting higher, but that we can still survive

What Girls Said 10

• D'awwww yay cute nieces!!! Look at her little leggings!

It's been super fun buying for my grandma! She thinks she knows everything I got for her but SHE DOESN'T! It will be fun to surprise her!

• Highlight of my Christmas is my kids are not sick, and I am just happy to be alive

• Cute photo!

I wrapped a ton of gifts for the kids I nanny. I even put together a doll house taller than me for the girl. It's nice to know they'll be super excited when they open all those presents on Christmas morning.

• That's real sweet. Mine is drinking, drinking in the early in the day with no reason other than it's Christmas.

• That's such a cute photo, mine is that I've got a beautiful girlfriend and she's taking me to meet her family today

• That's a cute photo! 😄

• Pretty girls! Aww!!!

• Haven't really been feeling it this season.

• You look like Taylor Swift but with another hair colour-- assuming it's you in the picture :)

• That's the cutest picture ever! Merry Christmas and I hope you enjoy your much needed break :) For me it was knowing that school was coming to an end & that if I did well I could do whatever I wanted ahaha :) Also doing a gift exchange with my friends like we do every single year :)