Girls, what do forehead kisses mean to you? Guys, what does it mean to you when you give a girl a forehead kiss?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• It's something you only do with your girl, either to comfort her or express that she's special to you.

• Just being a swaetheart 💗... lol.. But usually mean the guy really likes the girl

• my forehead kisses is a sign of respect and deep love. If i don't forehead kiss you eventually then it probably means i won't kill/die for you instinctively. Usually ill fight/die for you if your my friend but ill take a good 4 seconds to think about it before i go do it.

• I wouldn't kiss anyone like that if I didn't like them.

• friend or love kiss. I never kiss on the cheek unless its like a little cousin or baby

• I heard it is lust? They say the place where the guy kiss the girl means different things. If kiss on the back of the neck means trust if I remember correctly.

What Girls Said 5

• i get them from guy friends all the time. When they hug me then they give me a kiss on the forehead.
    My girl friends find it weird that they do it only to me in the group but I guess because I am always nice to them and not be mean or rude like they are sometimes to them lol so I guess I earned that gesture from them..

• That's very sweet 😌

• Nothing much! Sounds like just friends!

• I think it means he's showing his affection and his protection over you.

• :o those are the best. i think it's the ultimate way to express closeness and affection

• To me, it's a sign they really care about me. ^~^