How to does one deal with people who have short temper 😕?

I am extremely tired of dealing with angry people, and wish there was a way for me to just get them to stop. I haven't done anything wrong to them, and still I have to deal with this bullshit. When will people grow up and realize not to take their damn stress out on others?

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh, I'm one of those people 😂

And I can tell you that the best way to deal with us is not to deal with us at all, I'm so sorry, I know that we are evil people lol.

• But seriously, I guess you can deal with them by explaining to them that everyone got his own problems that are more than enough for themselves, and so they don't have to put their problems on you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Make it a game.

Ever play the original Super Mario Bros? You can't actually beat Bowser in a fight; you just run under him and he self-destructs.

That's the game you play here. You can't beat the asshole in a fight of asshole firepower, because you have less asshole firepower.

So you kill the asshole with INCREDIBLE kindness and politeness. The nastier they get, the nicer, more polite, and more diplomatic you get. Imagine a point total in the upper left corner of your mind, if you must. (Yes, your mind has corners.)

This game can be surprisingly fun to play.

What Guys Said 8

• They will usually never learn... Most people have tempers... I just deal by not saying anything, and leaving for a good while.. Just give em room

• If the person is overall a nice guy or girl I can take quite a lot (for example nic, emotional people)... but if the person is brutal than I'll turn my back on him or her :-(

• You play bitch don't kill my vibe

• You hit them with sticks.

• Buy them some more temper at Kinkos or Best But :P

• Just ignore them. Go to another room if it gets bad

• If they get angry and me for unjustified reasons I'll just respond.
    "Dude, cool fucking story go cry to your mother not me"
    Or
    "Take a fucking chill pill buddy ya no good wreck."

This is of course when ignoring won't work.

• Just walk away

What Girls Said 4

• I deal with troll all the time and haters! Just try to back away slowly... and don't come back!

• I tend to have a short temper :P
    but I don t snap or go nasty I just do a hand movement saying to leave me alone and leave haha.

• i just... leave. lol. whatever the situation is, i just get out of there. there's no point in talking to someone who can't keep calm

• I really don't know girly 😕