Do they allow return if the item or lipstick has been damage?

I have like a 30 day money back if I don't like it I can mail it back gurantee? But I stupid me I just broke the lipstick do you think they will take it back in case I don't like the color? Or Do I have to accept the lost of product.! Damn I really didn't want do that! I kinda like push it up by accident... I didn't know how to closed it and I screw it up! Ugh... Apple Apple! What have you done now! ):

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally, no, but you can try. A lot of stores still follow "customers is always right".

• haha! I am really sad now! I really didn't need to do that. I wasted so much money on this thing I swear!

• haha! Too funny! I feel like an idiot!!! WHY?

• Oh quit it. You're fine. Accidents happen.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am really, really bad at lying. In these situations I normally just say exactly what happened, and ask whether there's anything they can do for me.
    I try to do this by phone, not e-mail. (My husband says that my "phone voice" is both super-professional and super-seductive. I think I sound like a boy.)
    Normally my luck is pretty good. If it isn't -- especially for inexpensive items -- I usually just figure I don't want to deal with that company anymore. I don't like bad customer service.

One of my besties tells white lies instead.
    -- "It came that way" (it's impossible to prove the product wasn't damaged in transit... also, if it's a larger company like amazon, it's also impossible to prove someone else didn't damage the product and then return it)
    -- "Everything came except X" (if there were lots of individual items in the order)
    Generally the companies will just send her replacements. She doesn't do this very often. (Companies track this stuff; if you have too many complaints, they'll blacklist you.)

• oh its urban decay. com

• It doesn't matter what I think. Do what feels right to you.

• ok I will complain of course because I doubt I am the only one! haha

What Guys Said 5

• Hey try it. I know Gander Mountain will give you a new fishing pole if you buy their brand and it breaKS but thats cuz it has a lifetime warranty. Might be a bad example but the onky other one is a tool comoany 😂. I don't know if it will work but it doesn't hurt to try.

• No I think you have to buy a new one

Or just not buy lipstick at all

• I never really use lipstick sorry

• umm.. no.. you could just go for broken in transit i guess and see what they say.

• You broke it, don't be the girl version of a douche bag, just buy a new one...

What Girls Said 3