Regardless of your 'type' most people know what physical attractiveness looks like?

Agree or disagree?

0|0
12|8

Most Helpful Girl

• It's when someone looks healthy and their facial features go well together and their bodies are proportionately balanced. You can tell that they are probably not inbred or have a degenerative disease. Have you seen someone whose teeth are too small for their mouth for example? That creeps people out, not attractive. Their hair should shine and their skin tone should be even. Their weight should be within healthy range. There should be no obvious deformity.

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people have unique tastes or certain "looks" they prefer but facial harmony, symetry, and health are conventionally attractive. They make you have more "mass appeal".

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Yes, I agree completely.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think subconsciously, most people do know what objective attractive looks like. Healthy, proportional, symmetrical, harmonious. This gets blurred by personal views and the subjective though which matters more to an individual's life than the overall objective.

0|0
    0|0
  • i disagree. just look at historical cross cultural of beauty. there's literally no consistency. what you call universal is prejudice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Agreed. There's a standard level of attractiveness that one can appreciate even if you're not attracted to them in the extent of wanting to fuck or be with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Agree, you can definitely tell when someone is attractive based on universal signals of attractiveness such as facial symmetry.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think close to most people can identify a universally attractive person... such as healthy body, clear smooth skin, symmetry, etc.

But, that doesn't mean that we all agree on who is and isn't attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, otherwise we would not agree on best looking actors , etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most people know what is conventionally attractive for the society they live in/are apart of. Physical attractiveness is purely subjective.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah generally: healthy weight, clear skin, no strange body modifications, shapely clothing

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree everybody knows

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes definitely

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• 0|1
    0|0
  • I really don't know what makes a man physically attractive facial wise. Some men I think are hot, my girl friends find repulsive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think so... even though each to their own since everyone can be attracted to something else

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course! Healthiness, fit, clean and natural.

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree. Duh?

0|0
    0|0
  • Most people know what physical attractiveness looks like - Yes, it's true, but most certainly not all of the people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I would say so, there are different opinions of what they prefer but all in all people know

0|0
    0|0