Do you ever feel like the statement is true?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've honestly never encountered the words "adulting" and "adultier." But I guess I'm adultier than I was 5 years ago. lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Every single day. I hate adulting. It's really hard but every one I know looks to me as the adultiest adult and tells me that I'm so good at it. All I can think when they tell me that is how much does their day suck to think that I'm the role model for adulting

What Guys Said 5

• I caught myself thinking "I hate having to hang around with grown-ups" this past summer at a BBQ. Most of the people were 4 or 5 years older than me, tops, they just all had toddlers running around and were in full middle-age mode. Meanwhile, I'd feel totally at home at a college party doing keg stands with people 15 years my junior😂

• What I find horrifying is that you realize you have to be the adult because there are no adults just full grown children

• I'm 44. I still do this.

• Had that happen before yea

• i hate quotes, internet quotes in the font, guhuhughuhgu, dude, fucking h8 fonts

What Girls Said 6

• Yes! I know what you mean! But Old people treat me like a baby!

• Every day of my life.

• Hahaha😂😂😂

• lmfao. so true. that happened to me earlier this week when i was trying to figure out how to manage future debt

• Lmao yes so often

• This is so true and has happened to me more often than I'd like to admit.