If you die tonight, what is your legacy?

Most Helpful Guy

• The several hundred students I helped to prepare for adulthood.

Most Helpful Girl

• hairballs... lots of hairballs :p

what about you?

What Guys Said 18

• I suppose looking back I would be happy with what I did - I didn't change the world but I didn't hurt it either.

• 2 youtube channels and many people who learned to play some strategy games because of the videos I uploaded.

• Nothing!!.

• A million forum posts on religion, philosophy, and politics websites dealing with my take on contentious issues, a bunch of essays and short stories on similar topics in my Word documents, the nerdy albeit focused kid who always sits at the front of the class and raises his hand first to answer the professor's questions. The first Orthodox person in my immediate family, the first person to go to college as well in it. Not much of a legacy yet.

• I managed to learn roughly 30 people how to check the weather and navigate around when they go flying a sports plane... I'm quite happy I managed to do that. Many of them have their pilots licence by now :D

• It's bad that I don't know, isn't it...

• 0|0
  • Nothing big enough for me to be proud of my life's work yet : /

• That Kavita was in love with me and that I said no Kavita... you're just not The One!!!

• My legacy, would be of a flirt online, a guy that didn't say much in the real world and hopefully was loved by his friends and family.

• nothing,,,

• Cheese on peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Future generations will sing my praise! 😛

• A wikipedia article. And lots of empty seats at the funeral lol

• I just did'nt give a F*CK!
    That would pretty much be it i guess :P

• Never compromised even in the face of Armageddon

• peace everywhere

• I was a grat man whose beast modelevels were over 9000 RAUUGHH

What Girls Said 10