What house chores you hate the most?

And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
20|14

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 19

• I'm ok scrubbing toilets, vacuuming, doing laundry, and just about anything else-but doing the dishes is the worst, it's so terrible. I have to have the water super hot and the sponge must be recently sanitized in the microwave, or I can't. It's just too gross to think about all those germs in the sponge and everywhere.

0|1
    0|0
  • Washing dishes! We don't do half of the things on the list really.

0|2
    0|0
  • Washing the bathroom! Its gross!

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm so allergic to dust that I don't like dusting. However, in order to deal with my allergies, I *have* to dust. It's just a vicious cycle of awful.

0|1
    0|0
  • Washing dishes. Food can disgust me, so I take care of that as soon as possible and not let it build up.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like cleaning actually, i'm a little bit of a neat freak lol. I have really bad allergies though so I would have to pick dusting I guess, I never let dust get really bad though in the first place because of my allergies.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dusting is the worst!

0|1
    0|0
  • I like dusting and vaccuming the most, I hate the laundry

0|1
    0|0
  • All of them. If it has the word chore in it, then I hate them all equally with a fiery passion.

1|1
    0|0
  • I hate all of the above, but Scrubbing Toilets is the worst :P

0|1
    0|0
  • Vacuum Cleaning is a bit boring :(

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, seeing as I'm a neat freak I don't really have a problem doing chores I like to see the house all clean and stuff. But uh I have to say I probably hate doing the bathroom the most. Yuck. But after I do all the cleaning I'm very proud haha.

0|1
    0|0
  • lol I have to pick?

all of them XD

0|1
    0|0
  • Ironing :'( It requires so much of patience.

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate them all man :P
    that is why I don t do any xD
    but toilets is the worse :o

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't remember the last time I picked up an iron.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ironing is so monotonous :(

0|1
    0|0
  • Only house chore I have to do is the dishes and I hate it

0|1
    0|0
  • Pretty much all of these are my enemy but not a problem for me. If else, how am I gonna be a dedicated wife to my family? Lmaooo

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Cleaning the litter boxes would have to be at the bottom of my list.

Good tools help.
    http://www.deadlysin.com/ebay/scoop/ds4.jpg

DuraScoop ftw

0|1
    0|0
  • The noise of a vacuum cleaner irritates me terribly. Pushing around a vacuum cleaner or a lawnmower are both terrible.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dishes and laundry get annoying cuz its so constant... I said toilet cuz its so nasty... But what i really hate is having to wipe baseboard and cabinnents

0|1
    0|0
  • cleaning the bathtub/shower (uggh)

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like sweeping or mopping floors, mostly because nearly my entire house is tile so it takes forever. I LOVE washing dishes though because it gives me time to just think and contemplate.

0|1
    0|0
  • Cleaning dishes.

The thought that someone has left food with all their mouth juices everywhere.
    Sod that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol @ chores. That's why I pay someone to do them for me. Just lol @ poor people.

@polocrew

0|1
    0|0
  • does hanging laundry to dry belong to washing laundry? if so, it´s that. by a huge margin.

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate dusting the most... dust irritates my nose

0|1
    0|0
  • All of them, but for me, dusting is the worst, definitely.

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate making my bed :P

0|1
    0|0
  • Laundry and ironing...

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate doing my wife

0|0
    0|0
  • Dishes and doing the litter box can suck my dick.

0|1
    0|0