"lol", "lmao", "haha", "lmfao", and all the other laughing text = end of conversation?

You've never met the person in real life so you can really gage their reaction.
Do you put laughing text as a way to end conversation?

I usually stop replying after they put one so not to annoy but then I get that "oh I annoyed him cause he didn't respond :( " bs from a friend of theirs when I actually stopped cause I thought she was trying to end it

Most Helpful Girl

• Normally if that's all they type for a while. It means they don't know what to add to convo. Plus a lot of times they just tend to so those a lot.

Most Helpful Guy

• why end of convo? ... it depend on convo and how you take it forward instead of these texts

What Girls Said 4

• Nah i don't see it as the end of a convo, i think people just write stuff like that when they're not sure what else to type, so i just continue the convo unless they keep giving short responses then yes, end of convo.

• No I use them IN the conversation, I also overuse haha! Haha :)

• I usually put it when I dont have anything else to say, not necessarily because the other person is boring

• Oh alright but say he ends it, do ya let it be or do you try keeping it flowing?

• Like if he puts "lol" or "lmao"? Yeah I dont usually reply after that

• If you want to keep the convo going and you legitimately have something to say then i say respond away to the lol!
    or dont respond to her 'lol' and she will message something more substantial if she wants to keep the convo going ;)

• I think I will start responding more to it but they better not get comfortable a let me carry the conversation all the time

What Guys Said 3