What are some of your all-time Favourite Movies?

I need new movies to watch but I can't seem to find any good ones.

Any suggestions?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why the hell did those people post anonymous? Are they embarrased.. Mayb they r celebrities... anyway.. 13Th warior.. 4 brothers... King arthur... leaves of grass (if ur a pothead).. It depends what u like... I watch a lot of documentaries, they help put u to sleep also!!

• LOOOOL Who knows they could be Gerard Butler or Angelina Jolie on GaG 🙀
      And I've been trying to get into documentries as well, some just bs too much and some are really nice.

• Ohh yes yes yes, I like all of the above. Lmao I think I have enough suggestions to last me my entire break. 😂

• And dont forget tv shows on netflix!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Almost Famous
    Shelter
    Step Into Liquid
    Pride and Prejudice

• Haven't watched any of those. I've wanted to read Pride and Prejudice but I might just end up watching the film instead haha.

• The one with Keira Knightley is my fave version (although the mini series with Colin Firth is very good as well)...

What Guys Said 13

• You are asking me what are my favorite movies, you are asking me to list them out or are you asking a suggestion for yourself as to what are some of the good movies?

What exactly is your question?

• Jurassic Park, Star Wars - all of the episodes, Star Trek (the older movies), Halloween, Jupiter Ascending, Nightmare On Elm Street, Alien, Predator, Tomb Raider, Indiana Jones... and many others :)

• The Big Lebowski
    Borat

And a bunch of others that I can't remember at the moment.

• Fight Club, Catch Me If You Can, The Shawshank Redemption, Forrest Gump, The Prestige, the Da Vinci Code

• Catch Me If You Can was amazing! And I've been meaning to watch Fight Club, Forrest Gump and Da Vinci Code because they're classics. The others I've never heard of but I'm sure theyre cool too.

• Fight Club is the best movie u'll ever see XD the Da Vinci Code and Forrest Gump r not only classics but also incredible. The Shawshank Redemption makes people cry it's so good. The Prestige will blow ur fucking mind trust me!

• My favorites are the Departed, The Town, The Dark Knight, 21 Jump Street, Step Brothers, and Ted

• Dark Knight and 21 Jump street were awesome haha. The others iunno haven't seen them yet

• Also, how have you not seen Step Brothers? That movie is hilarious

• Thats a magical duo right there, hehe thanks

• Warrior (I'd go gay for tom hardy)

What kinda genres do you like?

• Oooh wrestling movie? The only wrestling or boxing movies I've watched are Rocky and Never Back Down. Probably others too but can't think of any.

And anything really. Not into horror that much because I get scared easily :(

• Haha scaredy cat! Ya its more of an mma movie than wrestling. More heart and plot to it than never back down (also a guilty pleasure of mine!)

I liked San Andreas if you're into disaster movies

• The lone survivor

• Thanks for the suggestion!

• The Ring oh shit I watched that when I was 11 and I couldn't go to the bathroom for weeks but I had diarrhea at that time too so I was in a lot of shit.😪
      Armageddon was awesome.
      Haven't seen any of the others but I'm sure I will like them since I liked both of the ones I've watched already.

• LMAO, thats quite the info there.

• What are you in the mood for?

• I like Bambi.

• Clockwork Orange, The Warriors, Taxi Driver, Casino, Goodfellas, Love and a.45, True Romance

• I've always been a little scared to watch Clockwork Orange lmao

• Yea it's a twisted movie but it's been a fave since I was a teenager. The imagery is amazing

• The Departed
    Pulp Fiction
    Memento

• Fast and furious 1&2 rush hour , good fellas

• Scent of a Woman, Crash, History of Violence, American Beauty, American History X, Limitless and many more.

• I've watched American Beauty and Limitless both were good!

• Well then you see I have excellent taste. I guarantee you will like the others.

What Girls Said 3

• Goodfellas, Wolf of Wallstreet, Horrible Bosses 1&2, The Pink Panther, Hot Fuzz, Shaun of the Dead, Ray, The Heartbreak Kid, Beverly Hills Cop

All of the above are quite funny aside from Ray

• Pride and prejudice 😊💕

• The Green Mile
    The Lion King
    Fast& Furious 1 to 7

• I watched the Lion King it was so cute.
      Dont know if I wanna watch Fast & Furious since I know what happens in the last movie :/
      And never heard of Green Mile

• Really? It's a really famous movie but it came out in '99 so yeah🙈. Also, there's a lion king part 2 😏but not many people know it for some reason