Are you having a MERRY Christmas EVE?

This is a legitamat question. please do not take down mods 😤

Most Helpful Girl

• I did not notice it was Christmas eve.
    Well, this Christmas eve won't be like the rest. My sister moved away, and decided to not come home until Christmas day. So, we won't get to open a gift at 12 like we usually did. And that was what I was looking forward to a week ago. Now, I'll just eat a little.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• It's been Christmas Eve for 57 minutes. But it's going okay.

• It's only been an hour since its been Christmas Eve here. I've been watching horror movies and swiping on tinder.

I guess there have been worse ways to start a holiday.

• Lol.. Horror movies? Thats not very christamasy... But its always a good time for tinder!!

• A jolly good Christmas Eve, doing shit on the couch but watching cartoons 😂 I deserve it! Had an eventful morning

• It's not turning out to be good so far. The water switch on the toilet in the bathroom decided to spontaneously break and turn my bathroom into a swimming pool. So we have no water until the afternoon... -_-

I hope you're having a much better one!

• Oooo.. The shut off from the wall? That freaking sucks

• Dam.. That can turn out to be a harder job too.. Might want to check others if it was an age thing... And they like to leak if they have been in the same position for years, and you move them... i do that kinda stuff for a living right now.. U could fill buckets and flush by pouring dirctly down the drain... Had to do that a lot cuz of huricanes...

• We've been in this house for about 22 years and this is the first time it's happened so it probably is age. We have someone coming to fix it tomorrow thankfully but the random break was quite a scare so late at night

• I'm having a pretty annoying ever before Christmas eve.. my child will not go to bed... 😕

What Guys Said 0