What is your New Year's Resolution?

This question has totally NOT been asked before. Definitely not. What are your resolutions, guys? What are your promises to yourself as of 2016, to make that year better than the last?

Mine are to get better with the ways of women (XD don't judge me!) and also really try harder in school and get very good at things like studying and test taking.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm I have not thought of a resolution, yet. In fact, I haven't made resolutions the past few years. Probably because I never end up keeping them. I could say eating healthier and going to the gym more but I say that to myself every day. I could say to not fail any classes this semester, but that was already my plan... I could say really trying to be a better person all around, especially not freaking out around my boyfriend, but I have already been trying really hard to do all these things. What exactly is a resolution? And why are we all supposed to make one on the first of the year? Shouldn't we be making little goals/resolutions throughout the year and constantly trying to be a better person? What is your resolution?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

What Guys Said 5

• I don't make them , no one bothers to keep them anyway

• I have a resolution but those are for my lifetime only, no new year resolutions as such

• Whelp, I start a second job and will be working 64 hours a week for a while, so I resolve to make progress on my credit card debt, ha.

• go outside for once
    try not to be lonely as fuck (wish me luck)
    get better at csgo
    like 5k subs on YouTube
    250 followers on twitch

• Drink more, lift more lol