If you knew where your internet trolls live and were given the legal oppurtunity to kill him them and blow up their computers, would you do it?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't think that's necessary. The trolls don't bother me that much.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• What if the troll was some huge dude.. Like 6 foot 6.. 250 lbs all muscle.. Cornfed mofo... Would u still have these feelong?

• I seriously doubt you'd ever find a troll with that body physique and size. Anyone behind the computers can make themselves sound more tough than they actually are and make these claims about their physical descriptions. Besides, the only internet trolls (which were a very few times) I've seen in real life tend to be geeky-looking, overweight people or some scrawny punk.

• Still though. If a troll is really so toughshit and and intimidating as he/she think he/she is, then I wonder why they'd still never say it to their victims' actual faces in real life, instead of doing it behind their computer screens like pussies.

• Ooooo... So u mean like aggressive troll. The ones that post the really nasty questions and talk shit? I do find them pretty annoying... I would probly hack their computer and mess crap up on it if i could.. lol

• I have never trolled ever in my life i am so much better than everbody else on here everyone should kiss my feet right after wearing my dirty gym socks.

• No. I don't want to kill people.