What is the root of all evil?

In my opinion it's sexuality.

• Sexuality
  • Religion
  • Money
  • Other (please expand)

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• the root of all evil is ignorance nt sexulaity

money is no different than bananas

religion is no different than a the beleif that oranges are tastier than apples

sexuality is part of all living creatures and is essential to life life isn't evil it just is

the root is ignorance of sexuality

ignorance of money

ignorance of beliefs/religion which is a set of beliefs like oranges are juicer than apples

the root is ignorance the method is through sexuality. sexuality is everything that you are.

What Girls Said 3

• the root of all "evil" are humans and the world: infinite needs and limited resources.

• Evil comes from within a person, so the root of all evil is a person's mind.

• Man and his grandiose self importance attitude.

What Guys Said 12

• Desiring power over another person is the root of all evil. Rape, murder, theft, all have this in common. Simply wanting the power to steal their resources, includes theft, and is the main cause of every war in history, so it has a wide range of evils. Desiring power over another person is also the main cause of rape, the cause of many murders, as well as religious persecution.

• To be honest, I tend to think fear and insecurity.

One thing I've noticed as I've matured is that most people aren't inherently bad as much as they are simply afraid and insecure. On the inside they struggle with their ego, self worth, and ontological value, so they act out in evil ways as a form of coping. It is why people resort to greed and materialism, why others are attracted to fundamentalist religion or political sects ("granfalloons"), and why others are just generally all-around unpleasant, bitter people. They are wrestling on the inside.

• The root is within every person. Every person has good and bad in them and it depends on the individual what to make out of it.

Else independent of you being religious or not (I am not a christian), the 7 deadly sins are there for a reason and do display a point with pride being generally seen as the worst and also is seen as a sin in other religions (buddhism for example calls it the 5 poisons).

• Root of all evil:

1. Greediness

2. Possessiveness ( sometimes only)

3. An empty mind

• Greed (thus I voted money)

• Religion, ignorance and politics.

• Nope. According to the Jesterean Theorem it's...

cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...b-84b3-7b2788a1c919.jpg

• Irrationality is.

• It's not money lol.

• It's Lewis Black

• Humans we are the cause of 90% of all problems.
    10% is natural events

• The root of all evil is the lack of awareness, not realizing the root problem.